1

A/N here we go. i think it's gonna be all or mostly byakuya's pov, and they might be a little out of character. i'll try my best!

Byakuya's POV
I stood in front of Hope's Peak. It looked like a decent school, I'd seen it before as it was basically a giant monument in the middle of the city. The worst part, though, was that I would have classes with mere commoners. I didn't even want to be here, but being the Ultimate Affluent Progeny, I basically had to go. Hopefully I wouldn't have to work with the others much.
I sighed and stepped into the school.
I remember being told to go to the gym, so I looked around and soon found the gym.

Inside, there were already about 10 people. Some looked rather odd, like the guy with brown hair sticking out in all directions. Some looked at least a little normal.

"Byakuya Togami!" I heard my name being shouted.
"What?" I replied. I turned around to see a young man with black hair, red eyes, and very bushy eyebrows. He stuck out a hand.
"Kiyotaka Ishimaru. Call me Taka! Nice to meet you!" He practically shouted.
I shook his hand warily.
"There is no need to shout. How do you even know my name?" I questioned.
"I know all of my classmates' names! Knowing each other is good for a school environment!" He replied with a wide grin. He then walked away.

That sure was odd. I thought.
Slowly, the remaining 5 students came in.
The last of us 16 students came in late. He looked very commoner like. How did he even get in?

Suddenly, a big screen on the stage rolled down, and it turned on to reveal a bear sitting at a desk. We were all quite confused.

Then the bear talked. "Welcome to Hope's Peak Academy, kids! I am your new principal!" It said in a high pitched voice.
Then it laughed.
"Puhuhuhu! Just kidding! Welcome your actual principal, Jin Kirigiri!"
A black haired man stepped out onto the stage and we all clapped. The screen rolled back up.

"Welcome, Class 78 of Hope's Peak! Thank you all for being here! Everyone, come to the front and collect your new E-Handbooks! They contain school rules, your schedule, and other things like that. You will probably need them daily, so please try not to lose or break them," he said.

We all grabbed the E-Handbooks. Each one had our names on the screen when opened. We all opened our handbooks. Byakuya Togami.
There were options to open a schedule, school regulations, and more apps, just as Mr. Kirigiri has said.

"That is all for now, students! Have a great time at Hope's Peak. Other instructions are in the letter you received earlier this week. Make sure to take some time to meet your classmates!" The principal said. And with that, he walked away.

Taka spoke up. "Hello! I am Kiyotaka Ishimaru! I am the Ultimate Moral Compass! Let's all introduce ourselves!"

Everyone said their names and talent. I stood quietly, memorizing their names.
The average-looking boy introduced himself as Makoto Naegi, Ultimate Lucky Student. Says he won a lottery to get in. So he doesn't have an actual talent? How strange.

Taka pointed to me. "Byakuya! You haven't introduced yourself."

I sighed. "Byakuya Togami. Ultimate Affluent Progeny."
Makoto smiled at me like he had when everyone else introduced themselves. I returned it with a glare.
I didn't want to talk to anyone else, so I opened the map of the school and headed out of the gym to my dorm.
It was just a room with a bathroom, a bed, and a desk. Nothing compared to my room at home. But it looks like I'll be staying here until I graduate. Great.

I heard a knock on my door. I opened it. "What do you want?" I said.
It was the small commoner, Naegi. Ugh.
"I was worried about you, Byakuya. Why don't you come back to the gym?" he said.
"Togami," I corrected. "And I don't wish to spend time with you commoners, especially you." I shut the door in his face and went and laid down on my bed. Why does Naegi even care about me?

A/N I'm cutting it off there. Hope you like it. I'll update later today or tomorrow! I'm already kinda liking writing this!