14

Makoto's POV
The next day, I came to the dining hall holding Byakuya's hand. I was so happy we were official boyfriends. We sat down, and I got a few looks.

"Makoto, I thought Byakuya didn't like you?" Hina said.
"Y-Yeah, he just broke y-your heart a few days ago..." muttered Toko.
"He loves me, okay? Why? You jealous?" I smirked.

"Yeah, sorry. I just... wasn't thinking straight. But I do love him," said Byakuya, pulling me into a hug.
They still looked a bit suspicious, but I think they realized that we were serious when Byakuya started kissing me a ton.

"Jeez, we get you're in a relationship. Stop shoving it in our faces," Sayaka said.
"Says the one trying to feed Mukuro," Hina giggled.
She was trying to feed Mukuro. They actually had started dating before the break. Not like that was a big surprise.

"Well, at least we're not like Mondo and Taka. They're literally making out every time except for class," Sayaka shot back.

That was also true. Most of the time it was Mondo shoving Taka against a wall and kissing him, despite Taka yelling, "Babe! This is not welcome in a school environment!"

The bell rang, signaling the start of classes. We got up and Byakuya hugged me from behind, kissing my head.
"Aw, stop Kuya!" I giggled, intertwining our fingers and leaning against him.
"Stop what?" He looked at me with round eyes.
Then he lifted me up and started planting kisses all over my face. I hugged him.

"See, I told you I would turn you soft," I said.

A/N ah yes, don't we love filler chapters? sadly, the next chapter will be an epilogue and the story will be done. I can always write another one, don't worry! Just ask. I can do other ships too :) I might edit this in the future, so I'm not gonna mark it as finished or whatever. Happy reading!