7

A/N y'know, I was gonna discontinue this and start another story, because I personally think my writing is trash, but since I'm getting votes and reads and all that fun stuff, I'm happy to tell you I'll be continuing this.

Byakuya's POV

I was so stupid. I never should've told that small commoner. He would probably tell the rest of the class, making me an outcast. They would laugh at me, call me weak for crying.

I had a feeling Makoto wouldn't tell, though.
He wasn't that kind of person.
He definitely wasn't.
He was the kind of person that would keep a secret, a person who would always love you no matter your flaws, a person who would cuddle you all the time-

Wait, what, brain, no. Stop thinking about him.

(Ooh look an actual little timeskip line! YaY!)

Months later, (yes mOnths we don't want the story to go so fast) it was Christmas break.

Half of our class went back to spend time with their families, but some stayed behind. To my surprise, Makoto was staying at Hope's Peak.

"Hello, Makoto, why aren't you with your family for the break?" I asked him.
He laughed his cute little laugh (which of course I smiled at) and combed a hand through his hair.
"They said that I should take some time to have fun at Hope's Peak. To be honest, I'm pretty sure my sister convinced them to not let me come home," he chuckled. "Why aren't you with your family?"

"Oh, my family doesn't celebrate holidays. We don't have time for 'partying' and 'celebrating'. We're all about business and order," I replied firmly to him.
He gasped. "You mean, you've never celebrated any holiday? Not Christmas, New Year's, anything? Do you even celebrate your birthday?"
"Of course not, that's stupid," I scoffed.
He frowned at me.

"Ugh, stop pitying me. I'm fine," I groaned.
"Come on, Byakuya, open up and have some fun every once in a while," he protested.
"I did, when we went swimming," I replied flatly.
"That was months ago, that doesn't count! How about this, we'll make this the most fun Christmas you've ever had! It'll be the best day of your life!" He grinned.
"You mean, the best day of my life will be at school, with half of my class?" I snorted. "Hah, have fun with that."
"Oh, we will," Makoto replied, smirking. He ran off, to, I presume, find the others. Great. This will be fun.

A/N Do not fear, the next chapter is near!