4

Makoto's POV
A/N just a little change of view

Byakuya sure is an interesting guy. He's the least friendly person, which makes me want to befriend him more.

Knock knock
I opened the door to my room. There stood Byakuya.
"I want to take you up on your offer to 'hang out'," he said with finger quotes.
"Okay, what do you want to do?" I smiled. Maybe I could become friends with Byakuya after all. He seemed to recover from his little incident the other day.

"Could we go to the library, please?"
A weird request but-
"Sure, let's go," I said.

We walked to the library in silence. Byakuya grabbed a book from the shelf.
"Ancient Crimes? What is this?" I asked, confused.
"I want to show you the kind of books I read," Byakuya replied flatly.
"Um, okay then." It didn't seem like the most exciting thing, but I guess I could give it a try.
We sat down at a table, Byakuya placing the book on the table. He pointed out little things in the book as we read and it made it quite interesting. Turns out Byakuya is more interesting than I thought. I scooted over to see it better and I leaned my head on Byakuya's shoulder. (Your gay is showing Makoto) He didn't seem to mind much, just kept reading.

After,we went to dinner and headed back to our dorms.

A/N What is this?! It's like a filler chapter and there's like 200 words. Eek. I'll start writing another chapter right now I'm sOrry