9

A/N it's kinda stupid that it's August and I'm writing a Christmas chapter. But I don't have any ideas, okay?

Byakuya's POV
Christmas Day!
There's something poking me. It feels like a finger. I don't want to wake up, really.

"Come on, Byakuya, wake up!"
That was Makoto. How'd he get into my room? That's a question for later.

I rolled over and slowly opened my eyes-

To find my face two inches away from Makoto's.

I rolled over onto my face, blushing furiously. The heck was he doing? I sat up and realized I was still in my suit. Ugh, talk about uncomfortable. I turned to Makoto, who was tapping his fingers against his chin and crouching by the side of my bed.

It was pretty cute, not going to lie.
Shut up, brain.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes.
"What the heck are you doing here, Makoto? It's early," I said, rubbing my eyes.

"It's Christmas!" He nearly shouted.
I sighed and grabbed my glasses from my nightstand. And as soon as my vision cleared up a bit, I saw them.

"What. Happened. To. My. Room," I growled.

All of my walls were covered with signs, banners, Christmas cutouts, and things like that. It looked absolutely hideous.

Makoto smiled sweetly.
"We decorated your room! Don't you like it?" He said.
"No, it's disgusting," I groaned, getting out of bed to rip a picture of a Christmas tree off the wall.
Makoto ran over and grabbed my arm, dragging me away.
"No! Why are you ripping it off? That's mean," he said, frowning.
"Fine. But tomorrow this will all be gone," I sighed.
"Aw. Whatever, get ready so we can go to breakfast," he said.

So I walked over to my closet and grabbed fresh clothes. I shut the door to the bathroom and hung my suit up.
I quickly showered and pulled on a new pair of boxers, nothing else. I couldn't get my suit dirty.

I was brushing my teeth and leaning over the sink when I heard the door open.

"Makoto?!" I said. What was he doing?!
He immediately turned a dark shade of red and started waving his hands around like he does when he's flustered.
"Ohmygosh Byakuya, I am so so sorry I didn't know that you were still getting ready but most people don't take that long-" he said frantically.
"If you were sorry, you would leave," I said coldly, giving him an evil eye and slamming the door in his face.

My face felt warm. How strange.

When I exited the bathroom, Makoto was sitting on my bed curled up in a ball.

"Get off my bed. I don't need your commoner germs on it," I snapped.
"I thought we were besties!" He said, frowning, but getting off of my bed anyway.
"Ugh, let's just go to breakfast," I sighed.
And then right after we exited my room, the morning announcement played.

It was still early, so there wasn't anyone in the cafeteria yet. I smelled something... it actually smelled pretty good. But I refused to eat commoner food, so I grabbed my usual apple.

Me and Makoto sat down at the table and he frowned.

"Why do you always eat apples? You should eat real food some time," he said.
"This is real food," I replied.
"Well, try some fresh food, like my eggs!"
(c a n n i b a l i s m)
He scooped up some scrambled eggs on his spoon and held it in front of my mouth. I scooted away, wrinkling my nose.

"Ew, what?" I said.
"Eat it," he replied firmly, shoving the spoon in front of my mouth again.

I sighed and hesitantly took a bite. It wasn't too bad for commoner food.
"Ew, no," I said anyway, returning to my apple.

Then, I heard snickering from the doorway.
Junko was standing there, smirking at us.
Mukuro soon dashed in behind her.
"What do you want, Enoshima?" I snapped.

"Oh, nothing, just wondering why Makoto's feeding you," she said and shrugged.
I felt my face heat up.
"He was just forcing me to try disgusting commoner food! Never speak of this or else," I growled.

Junko giggled again.
"Of course, Togami darling," she said.
I glared at her and took another bite of my apple.

Soon, our classmates had all come in and eaten their breakfast.
Makoto stood up and clapped.
"Time for the activities to start! Let's go grab the cookies!" He exclaimed.

He and Chihiro went to the kitchen and grabbed two large trays of cookies and icing tubes.

Everyone grabbed a cookie and started decorating. I stood by and frowned.
"Is this really necessary?" I asked.
"Yesss, Byakuya, now c'mon," Makoto said, dragging me over to a cookie tray. I sighed and grabbed what I assumed to be a Santa hat shaped cookie and red and white icing.
Makoto had already started decorating a Christmas tree cookie.

I started decorating the cookie carefully, making sure not to mess up. I finished it and looked up to see Makoto staring at me in astonishment.

"What?" I snapped. I don't like being started at.
"Hah, nothing, but your cookie decorating skills are amazing," He said.
"Of course. I'm perfect at everything," I said.
He rolled his eyes playfully and laughed.
.....
As the day went by, I was forced into all different activities, from poker to a drawing contest.

And then, Junko stood up, grinning evilly. "Yes! Finally time for Truth or Dare! Everyone come to the library!"

Oh no.

A/N ooookay! I am so sorry it took forever to get this chapter out, I might've forgotten about it. Also, comment what the dare's gonna be! Bc I have 0 ideas. It could be like, 7 minutes in heaven or a kiss or something? Idk. thanks for reading!

Edit: y'all I can't make the next chapter unless I have a good dare to do so pls comment