10

A/N- truth or dare time y'all :))))))

Thanks to @UwUAria77 for the suggestion! I only included one of the suggestions but like-

Byakuya's POV

We were all sitting on the floor in a circle. It was awful. The floor was probably really dirty and my suit was getting wrinkles.
Of course, that was only the second worst part.

The first was the actual game.

Junko clapped and grinned somewhat evilly.
"I'll start, okay?" She said. "Hmmmm..."
She swiveled her arm around and pointed at Chihiro.
"Okay. You, truth or dare?" she said.

"Uh, truth I guess," Chihiro responded quietly.
"Okay, tell us a secret!" Junko exclaimed.
Chihiro seemed to suck in a breath at that. She glanced nervously at Mondo, as if asking for approval. He nodded and gave her a small, encouraging smile.

"Okay. I'm... a guy," Chihiro almost whispered. Junko let out a very loud gasp.
"O.M.G." She said slowly.
"Hey Junko, be nice. Chihiro just told us a secret, we should be happy for him," Mukuro said.
"Shut up, pig. I don't need your opinion," Junko scoffed.
Mukuro sighed and curled up into a ball. I felt kind of bad for her.

It was surprising, though. I gave Chihiro a small nod and he smiled.

"Yeah, Mondo has been helping me train to get stronger!" He exclaimed.
"Yep, little bro sure is determined!" Mondo laughed, ruffling Chihiro's hair.
"Should I stop dressing... as a girl now that my secret is out?" Chihiro asked, more to Mondo than the rest of us.
"Hah, yeah buddy, let's go shopping tomorrow," Mondo said. He seemed very proud of Chihiro.

"Okay, blah blah, next person!" Junko said.

"Okay, Togami. Truth or Dare?" Celeste asked.
What?! Me? Ugh, I had to do it anyway, might as well get it over with.
"Truth," I muttered, not wanting to do a stupid dare.
"Hmm... we get to guess who you like," she stated.
"Ugh, I don't like anyone," I snorted.

That was a lie.
I had a crush on Makoto.

"Eh, I know you gotta like someone here," she said. "Okay, guess everyone!"
"Uh, Celeste?" Hiro guessed.
"Ew, no. She would be a friend at most," I scoffed. Maybe they wouldn't guess.
"Ooh! Is it Makoto?" Junko asked.
"Nope. I would never date a commoner like... him," I said.

I shot a glance at Makoto. He looked hurt, almost heartbroken.
Cute nonetheless.

"Yeah, it's Makoto, Togami's blushinggg!" Junko said in a sing-song voice. My face was definitely red now.

"I don't like him, trust me," I scoffed.
"Okay, then you wouldn't mind..." Junko trailed off. "Makoto! Truth or dare?"

"Uh, dare?" Makoto said.
Junko giggled. "Go sit in Togami's lap and cuddle with him for the rest of the game," she said.

We both turned a dark shade of red. But Makoto sighed, crawled over, and sat on my lap. He gently grabbed my arms, wrapping them around himself and snuggling into my chest.

God, he's so cute it hurts.

Junko giggled. "Awww, you guys are adorable!" She said.

If it was even possible, my face turned even redder and I hugged Makoto closer to my chest.
Junko smirked at me.

We continued with the game, and I learned that Hiro's hair was natural and he didn't use any gel, and Celeste's drills were fake. Mukuro was even forced to kiss Mondo, which ended up in a glaring battle.

And truth or dare finally ended, concluding the "fun" Christmas Day. I had to admit, though, it wasn't all that bad.

I returned to my room, about to go to sleep, when I heard a knock on my door.

"Makoto? What do you want?" I asked sleepily, opening the door.
"Oh... well it's Christmas, and I thought I would get you a gift..." he said, nervously scratching the back of his neck.

I took the box from him and opened it. It was a brand new book from one of my favorite authors!

I gave Makoto a smile and he asked, "Do you like it?"
"I love it," I replied, pulling him into a hug before I could think.

He stood still for a second, and I wondered if I did something. But then he returned the hug, his warm arms squeezing me tight.

I decided to take a risk and I planted a soft kiss in his mess of brown hair.

He didn't seem to notice, but he pulled away, wished me Merry Christmas, and skipped away.