11

Makoto's POV
A million thoughts ran through my head while I tossed and turned in my bed.

Byakuya had kissed me.

Okay, well not really, but he kissed me on the head. That was like, a boyfriend thing! Does that mean he would want to be my boyfriend? No, Makoto, don't get your hopes up.

But what are you supposed to do when your crush kisses you?

Yep, that's right. I had a crush on the one and only, rude, stuck-up, rich Byakuya Togami. Who wasn't actually that bad at all.

Soon I did fall asleep, thinking of Byakuya.
_____
Soon, Christmas break ended and the rest of the class had come back to school.

I went to breakfast the morning after the end of Christmas break, excited to see my friends again. They were all already gathered at the table, so I took a seat next to Byakuya.
"How was you guys' break?" I asked.
"It was pretty fun. I got lots of cool presents!" Aoi said, smiling.
"Yes, Aoi gifted me an exercise kit," Sakura added.
They all discussed their breaks, and then we heard voices at the door. Mondo was talking to someone.

"Come on, you got this, buddy," I heard him say.
"A-alright," another shy voice said outside of the door.
And then he stepped in. It was Chihiro, dressed in a hoodie and jeans.

He waved timidly and they walked over to the table. "H-hey guys!" He said.
"Well, what do you think of Chihiro's new outfit?" Mondo said. The others looked confused. "Oh, right, they don't know. Wanna tell em, Chi?"
"Yeah, those of you guys that don't know, I'm actually a boy," Chihiro said.

The class erupted into cheers and talking.
"Yay, Chihiro! Good job for telling them!" Said Taka, who probably also knew. "And hello, bro!"

I probably forgot to mention- but one day Taka and Mondo were so angry with each other they battled it out in the sauna. And came out the next day as best friends.

"Hey, Taka," Mondo replied.
"So... what did you guys do while we were gone?" Leon said.

"Oh my gosh. So we had a big party and we decorated cookies and played all these fun games..." Junko launched into a big explanation.
"Haha, wow, you guys had a lot of fun, I'm jealous," Sayaka said. The others nodded in agreement.
"Oh! And we played truth or dare!" Junko added.
"Wait, really?" Aoi asked.
"Yep! We learned lots of secrets, and we forced Togami and Naegi to cuddle and it was super fun," Junko said.

"U-uh, wait, do they like each other or s-something?" Toko said. "T-Togami and N-Naegi, I mean."
"Oh, yeahhh, I'm pretty sure Togami has a mega crush on Naegi," Junko said carelessly. Classic Junko, outing all of our secrets.
"I do not, for the last time, have a crush on Makoto," Byakuya coughed, blushing.

The others eyed each other. Oh no.

"Wellll, to make up for you guys missing truth or dare, let's play seven minutes in heaven!" Junko said.

(I'm sorry but I don't know what to do and the story needs to go faster-)

"Are you sure?" I said. "I mean, we don't have to..."
"Aw, is little Naegi scared I'm going to out his crush?" Junko said.
"You don't know who I have a crush on," I replied.
"Oh, believe me, darling, yes I do," Junko said evilly.

We all gathered in the library once again for another game, aka Junko's excuse for making us kiss each other and outing our crushes.
"Okay, so I'll pick a person, and we all get to vote on who goes into the archive with them," Junko explained quickly. "Uh, first up is Taka, I guess."
"Mondo," pretty much all of the class said simultaneously.

Taka gasped. "What?! No! I can't do seven minutes in heaven with Mondo! He's my bro!" He exclaimed.
"Boyfriend, you mean," Junko coughed. "Just do it, okay?"
Taka started to protest but Mondo dragged him into the archive.
"Better just get this over with, okay?" He told Taka.

Seven minutes later, Junko knocked on the archive door and Taka and Mondo came out holding hands and blushing.
"I guess we should tell you guys, but Mondo and I have been dating but we kept it a secret," Taka muttered.
"Omg yass! One ship has sailed!" Junko shouted.
"You... ship your classmates?" Kyoko said.
"Of course, who doesn't? Okay, next, uh, Mukuro," Junko said.

We all looked around. Who would go into the archive with Mukuro? And then I saw Sayaka, who was very clearly blushing and twiddling with her thumbs.

(Okay, before anyone decides to come at me, I like ikuzono. It's cute. It's either that or Sayaka x Leon, and I'm not in the mood for a killer x victim ship rn.)

"Hah, Sayaka, go ahead," Aoi giggled, who probably also noticed. The rest of the class turned and looked at a nervous Sayaka.
"Alright, we know you wanna go, just do it," Leon muttered. He looked kind of sad, but I brushed it off.

Sayaka slowly stood up and followed Mukuro into the archive.
They both came out of the archive with slightly wrinkled clothes and ruffled hair, and Mukuro had some... bruises on her neck. Mukuro was avoiding eye contact with anyone.

"We all know what went on in there..." Junko trailed off, breaking the silence. She shrugged. "This is one of my ships, so if you wanna date my sister, Sayaka, go ahead."
Sayaka turned very red and awkwardly shuffled to sit next to Mukuro, who whispered something in her ear. Sayaka pulled Mukuro close and they just sat there.

"Alright, lovebirds, next person! Byakuya, let's go!" Junko said.
"Heh, I vote Naeggs," Hiro said. Everyone slowly nodded in agreement. I got up and went into the archive with Byakuya. He closed the door and we sat down facing each other.

"Uh, you don't wanna kiss me, ri-" I was cut off by Byakuya pushing me against the bookshelf and kissing me roughly. He quickly pulled away after a beat and looked away.
"I'm sorry," he said. I cupped his cheek with my palm and forced him to look at me.
"No, it was perfect," I whispered, leaning in to kiss him again. He kissed back softly.

His lips tasted sweet, and he was a wonderful kisser. I slid my fingers into his hair and kissed him harder. Byakuya gripped my hair and pulled it a little, making my mouth part slightly in surprise. He used the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth and explored it, all while kissing me hard.

We had a heated makeout session, and then I heard a knock on the door. Junko. Byakuya pulled away, blushing furiously. We both stood up and I opened the door and walked out, Byakuya following.

Junko was smiling. "So... how'd it go?" She asked.
"None of your business, pleb," Byakuya said.
I shot him a 'don't be rude' look, but he turned away, sitting in his spot again.

We continued playing the game for a while, with all kinds of pairings. Sayaka and Leon, Aoi and Sakura, Kyoko and Celeste, even Toko and Taka. Which did not end well. Leon and Hiro also went in, but when Junko knocked, they didn't come out. So she opened the door, and they were... I'd rather not mention. And Hifumi- well, no one wanted to do seven minutes in heaven with him.

(Sorry, Hifumi stans or whatever.)

Junko got to go, too, with Chihiro. They came out chatting about their interests... which was unexpected.

But it was nighttime, so we all went to bed. I couldn't stop thinking about Byakuya... maybe I could ask him out. Yes! Tomorrow, I would ask him out, I decided.

A/N- ahhh that was such a weird chapter to write- closest to smut I'll ever get.