Chapter 4

"So much clarity and confusion ,          romance and pain.
How I feel all at once mere
hearing your name."

                       ______________

                        A R H A M

This all is happening too fast at the speed of 4x. A few weeks ago he was all carefree and chill but then his father demanded him to marry and that too with his friend, Miral.

He was hesitant and unhappy in all of this scenario. His father asked his views but he couldn't comprehend a good answer.

Well he had no reason to be unhappy too. It wasn't like he loved someone else or had a grudge against Miral, so no reason to say 'No' too.

But then why was he feeling melancholic and gloomy like this is not right; but he still couldn't comprehend his puzzled feelings.

Today he was going to get married but he wasn't on cloud nine, he was dreading it. He was questioning himself again and again, while doing so his phone beeped with a message from Miral.

He sighed unlocking his phone and jolted due to mythical revelation that appeared on the screen of his mobile. First shocked then furious he felt he was betrayed and he was played with. And this didn't settle well with Arham Awan's Ego.

He felt like a puppet that the two sisters played with according to their desires.

His thought diverted towards Emaan 'She, no...How could she? She isn't like this, she is so pure, innocent and naive then how she...? Was it all an act? She was just like an angel then why she played this cruel stunt? So it was all a mere drama, a trap?' He thought.

He failed to judge her. He always liked and admired the way she carried herself, effortlessly. She wasn't arrogant or snobbish but always had an aura of authority and respect around her.

She had the ability to lighten anyone's world then why she darkened the world of her own sister. He just couldn't get it.

After analysing the whole situation, he thought with a fiendish smirk, why not let Emaan have what she coveted so that she can have a taste of her own medicine.

He got ready and glanced his reflection in the mirror, thinking to himself that the Sethi sisters have messed up big this time and they shall pay for this.

Convincing his father wasn't a problem at all. It felt like this change of brides doubled his father's happiness.

He thought that his father desperately wanted to marry his son off at any cost. He faked a hurt in front of his father to lighten the mood.

They reached the venue and after the Nikkah both Arham and Emaan were settled on the stage.

He gave the impression that he didn't bother to spare a look at Emaan whilst in real he examined her from head to toe. He couldn't deny the fact that she was looking absolutely mesmerising but still maintained an unaffected demeanour.

The time for the fairwell of the bride arrived. He sensed something is not right but ignored it. Albeit Emaan greeted her parents but it seemed as it was just out of formality or to complete the societal obligations.

After a very uncomfortable ride to home, he left her in the car unbothered and went straight into his spacious and extravagant study.

Thousands of different thoughts were crashing his mind. He was frustrated that he threw the vase placed on his table to the wall and it crumbled into many pieces.

His phone was buzzing with messages and greetings of congratulations from all around the globe. His wedding was featured as a headline on the national news channels, newspapers and also on international business channels and sites.

The social media fell head over heels for his mysterious bride that was revealed today and was swooning over the adorable couple. They were labelled as 'Made For Eachother' on the internet and their wedding photos topped the internet charts.

It hadn't even been an hour since their wedding but the producers of TV shows from different parts of the world was pleading his secretary for the couple interview.

If it had been a normal wedding, he might be happy on this immense response. But in this case it was like adding more fuel to the already existing fire.

He felt as if the whole world was mocking him on this perfidy. Like the world was joyous over this deceit.

'THE ARHAM AWAN' who was famous for his calculating mind, with a record of never losing a deal, no history of deception but was double crossed on his own wedding.

It infuriated him to the core. Even if Miral did this for her sister they had no right to play with him.

He marched towards his room and encountered his so called wife roaming freely in his bedroom.

He eyed her with extreme hatred and taunted "You must be very happy after ruining so many lives right?"

She tried to clarify as he mercilessly grabbed her by her elbows "No, I didn't...What are you saying?....ah...you are hurting me Arham."

He continued to accuse her and she continued to defend herself until she shouted. "I DIDN'T AND YOU DON'T KNOW MY REASONS."

The nerve of this girl, after doing such a vicious deed she is yelling at him.

He don't know what overtook him at that moment that he harshly attacked her soft lips with his. He sucked her lips, bit them, nibble them leaving bruises.

She was resisting him but he twisted her elbow harshly and a gasp left her mouth. He took this as an opportunity and entered his tongue in her mouth playing a fight with her tongue. He tried to punish her in this absurd manner.

It was as if he realized something and instantly pushed her away, left the room and went towards his study.

He lit a cigratte and placed it between his lips. He wasn't a smoker but would seek its parasitic refuge in gloom and despair.

He realized whatever happened he shouldn't have kissed her. This wasn't him, he never let his temper overpower him but he lost it at that moment. 'Why?...ugh...whatever I shouldn't have done that to her.' He thought.

He was wide awake thinking what he would do in the future. That night sleep never came to him. He was restless and uneasy.

 He was restless and uneasy

______________

Ibtadae ishq hai rota hai kya,
Agay agay dekh, hota hai kya
______________

Author's Note

So here is the update guys! Enjoy!

The most awaited pov is here. So that's what Arham had been thinking all along.

Don't forget to vote and comment.