Chapter 17

"In front of the shining
candle of love,
the lover circles
like a helpless moth.
Those burning marks
on the moth are for
the sake of an everlasting love."

_______________

E M A A N     x     A R H A M

"This is so beautiful." She exclaimed in pure aww as she witnessed the ethereal natural scenery.

"Yes, very beautiful." He said as turned towards her confining her appearance in his eyes. Only he knew whom he confessed to be beautiful.

He interlinked their hands beaming at her. At that moment he wanted to be close to her, so close.

The meadows bathed in humid light of the notorious sun, playing hide and seek. The feast of colours was enough to quench the thirst of the soul as well as the eyes.

Vermilion shaded floras hanging on the trees sailed with the warm cum cold breeze as the distinct orchestra of the birds could be heard.

Organic and earthy scent rose up in waves deodorizing the surroundings. The oxygen enriched air was mystical and spell binding.

The fallen leaves which were more like a garnish quilt over the ground, crunched under their feet making oddly pleasing sound to the ears. Trees shed leaves as they walked passed under their shadow, as if providing them with bundles of blessings.

Without any filter, with the naked eye and the mind welcoming the beauty of reality, amazement came with myriad of hues.

They ventured deeper into the woods hand in hand seduced by its conformity goodness.

A little boy who was selling fresh red roses came running towards Arham and said "Brother please, take these flowers for your wife. She will be pleased."

"How do you know she is my wife?" He asked in voice that held adoration for the little boy.

"Oh that I can sense and you look like husband and wife." The little boy snapped his fingers grinning.

"Ok then give me the flower." He took out his wallet and handed him a hefty amount of money.

"I can't take it that's too much." The boy said.

"Take it as a gift from your brother and his wife." He ruffled the boy's hair. The cute little vendor nodded and left from there.

He glanced Emaan with a 'May I' look and she nodded with a tint of blush embellishing her cheeks.

He tucked the hair strands behind her ear fondling and slipped the rose between her ear and hair.

"It has reached it's rightful owner." He looked into her eyes who was battling with her erratic pulses.