Chapter 11

"I have attached these feelings for you, the ones that stay even after you're dead."
_______________

"                        _______________

A R H A M

They both were lost in each other eyes. Hazel clashed onyx. Unspoken words and unsaid promises swirled in the depth of the eyes of them both. Time stopped and new feeling birthed.

He was brought out of the trance by the shrill ringing of his mobile. It was Miral's call he didn't want to ruin his peace at the this calm moment so he declined the call.

Whereas Emaan raised her brow "Why didn't you receive the call?" He shrugged "I don't feel like talking to her."

She stood up trying to intimidate him "You should talk to her maybe there is something important."

He posed a question "Won't you mind me talking to her?"

She burst into fits of laughter "Why would I mind it? She is your friend first you don't need my permission to talk to her."

At that moment the remaining doubts in his heart flew out of the window. He was now fully assured that Emaan isn't what Miral tries to portray her.

He was in his thoughts when Emaan spoke "You can talk to her, I am going to change." He nodded and she left.

"Miral, why are you calling me continuously for the past two days?" He fumed on her without any greetings.

"Arham, what happened? In what way you are talking to me?" Miral said shocked at his tone.

He rubbed his temples frustratedly "Nothing happened to me. I am busy in my life and I don't have time to waste."

Miral said unbelievably "Time to waste? Now you don't have time to talk to ME? MIRAL?"

He replied calmly "Don't over react Miral. You know that I am always occupied and our interaction already lessened when we entered our professional life so now don't create a fuss."

Miral said "But we still are friends you can't do this. I know Emaan must have asked you to stop talking to me."

He roared in anger "STOP IT MIRAL! Stop blaming Emaan for everything at once. In fact she is the one who asked me to talk to you. You always drag her like this and that's why I don't want to talk to you. You should be thankful to her that I am still talking to you."

Miral outbursted "Emaan asked you and that's why you are talking to me it's unbelievable. Since when you started doing what other people tell you to do. She must have wrapped you around her finger by using her charms."

He yelled "SHUT UP! Don't forget you are talking about my wife and she is no other but my wife."

Miral didn't leave the chance to mock "Wife? So now she is your wife that you came to know about a few hours before your marriage."