Chapter 18

"Can you possibly
grasp what love means
without being a lover first?
Love cannot be explained.
Love can only be experienced.
Love cannot be explained ,
yet love explains everything."

______________

E M A A N    x    A R H A M

"Say it again." He said putting his mobile on the nightstand utterly concentrating on her.

"What?" She asked nervously.

"The same you said a while ago." He was now getting restless albeit unconsciously.

"I-I...didn't say anything." She fidgeted her fingers.

"No you said Aena while I was on the phone call." He voiced out.

"I just repeated it when you said that, nothing else." She looked here and there anxiously.

"It just felt peculiarly familiar like I heard it somewhere before." He scratched the back of his head in frustration.

She just shrugged her shoulders not getting the reason of his uneasiness.
"I am hungry. Let's go have dinner."

"Yeah, let's go." He picked the keys and locked the main door.

They placed their order and dined in the restaurant which was located in the hotel lobby.

She glanced at random and found a couple sitting a few tables away with their cute baby boy probably three or four years old. The baby was continuously giggling looking at her.

She smiled at the sapphire eyed boy and he hid his face in her mother's neck whilst blushing.

In the meantime, the waiter placed their order but her plate remained untouched as she was too focused on the child.

He glanced at her who was grinning like a Cheshire cat cupping her face in pure aww.

He followed the pattern of her gaze and saw a little boy winking at her whilst passing flying kisses. He stared back at her and she was too reciprocating the kid's antics.

"Emaan! The food is getting cold." He said in a serious voice.

"You can eat, I'll eat after a while." She said totally ignoring him, winking at the baby.

"Oh he is so cute." She twinkled saying it in a baby voice.

"Stop ogling that baby and have your food. You haven't eaten anything since morning." He sternly said.

"Gosh what's your problem?" She looked at him wholly annoyed and again passed a cheesy simper to the child.

"Emaan!"