Chapter 16

"Love is the diamond,
beloved is the mine.
Love and beloved are
like body and soul.
They've been together since
the beginning of time,
side by side, step by step.

______________

E M A A N      x     A R H A M

"I am a player, don't you know?" He faked widening his eyes in shock.

"I know. I know very well, shouldn't have blindly trusted you." She said trying to wriggle out of his firm grip on her.

"What the hell! Leave me." She shouted untangling his hands around her waist.

She now realized about their extremely bold position and to exacerbate it was she who initiated it that too solely.

Heat slowly crawled up her body but she quickly masked it to save herself from further embarrassment.

"ARHAM! LET ME GO! Are you deaf?" She gritted her teeth after getting tired of squirming.

"Why? Weren't you the one eager to come here?" He smirked pointing at his lap.

She turned crimson, some in anger some in embarrassment.

Not wanting to face him anymore, she jumped out of his lap only to be hit by the car roof and dash back on his lap again.

"Ouch..." She hissed rubbing her forehead.

He in a flash forgot about his playfulness and blew air on her forehead. "Emaan who told you to jump?" He scolded her while touching her forehead lightly checking on it.

She took the cue watching him busy blowing air on her forehead, she slipped out of the car cleverly.

Taking long strides towards the entrance mentally praising herself on her intelligence.

But wait she doesn't know where to go ahead. Now what to do? Heck is it the annual embarrassment day.

He knew that she can't go ahead herself so he stood relaxed leaning on the car body.

She hung her head low turning around and found him standing calmly against the car with folded hands. A stupid sly smile dancing on his handsome face. How badly she wanted to wipe it from his extra attractive face.

'God, why is he so handsome? It is getting difficult to be angry on him?' She whined in her thoughts.

"Need any help, Emaan Arham Awan." He said with a beguiling smile.

He didn't forget to taunt her at the end though. He was aware that she never addresses him by his full name other then when she is beyond infuriated. And that happens once in a blue moon.