1) The awakening (0-1/0-6)

3rd POV

''Are you sure about this?'' Ask a young child and stare at the carriage outside the window.

''I am sure, dear.'' Says a gentle man and give the child a small hug. ''Everything is ready for you at the school.'' The child nodded with a smile and go towards the carriage. The child wave at the adult and get inside the coffin, which is inside the carriage. The carriage then starts moving away from the house and towards the edge of the town, where the famous school, Night Raven College, is located.

??? POV

I slowly open my eyes and see total blackness. Where am I... Oh yeah, I am in a coffin, on my way to the school. But... I shouldn't be awake right now. The lit of the coffin shakes, as if something is trying to open it.

''Crap. People are coming. Gotta get a uniform while... Grrr. The lid is too heavy.'' I blinked confused at the voice that is trying to get in my coffin. ''Time for my secret move. Guwaahuuh... There.'' Blue flames suddenly burst around the cracks of the lid.

''F-Fire?'' I Squealed as the lid suddenly burst open.

''Ok, ok. Gotta get... Whaaaa. Why are you awake?'' Ask the voice. The sudden light blinded me, but I quickly blinked it off and see who did this.

''A talking r-raccoon?'' I questioned as the grey cat like raccoon with blue flames out of its ears, a trident like tail and a striped ribbon around its neck.

''Just who are you calling a raccoon.'' Complained the creature angrily. ''I am the Great Grim. Well, whatever. Hey, human. Hurry and gimme those clothes. Otherwise... I will roast ya.'' The little creature, Grim, breath out some more blue flames at me, which I luckily jumped away from. I look at my clothes to see it has changed into a dark purple rope with golden lines at the hoodie and sleeves along with a golden belt and black inner shirt.

I will not take off my clothes for someone orsomething like him

I will not take off my clothes for someone orsomething like him. So, there is only one thing to do.

''S-Somebody help me.'' I called and run away from the creature and flames, and out of the room filled with flying coffins and a big mirror. I ran through the hallway in some random direction. I pass a classroom and a small garden and ended up in a room with books flying up in the air. ''Where the heck am I?'' I wondered confused, but then I notice that it is a library. Just when I thought that I was safe, came the blue flames again.

''Did you really think you would get away from my nose? Dumb human.'' Mocked the raccoon with a smirk. ''If you don't wanna get roasted, better hand over- Buwah? Ow. What is with this rope?'' A familiar whip has captured Grim and pulls him away from me. The blue flame also died down into a steam.

 The blue flame also died down into a steam