Chapter 11

THE KOOKS

"Snacks on me, what do you want?" Rafe asks Jade

"Snacks on me, what do you want?" Rafe asks Jade. The two were sitting, ready for the movie to start.

"Uhh coke and popcorn?" Jade says.

"The guys are here." Rafe says, seeing Kelce and Topper walk in.

"I thought this was a date between us two." Jade says, slightly annoyed.

"Come on, they won't bother us." Rafe says, getting a sigh from Jade.

"I just wanna do something without those two tagging along. Some privacy would be nice." Jade groans.

"We can do something private after, how about that?" Rafe suggests, squeezing her thigh before getting up.

THE POGUES

"Aren't you glad I made you guys come?" Kiara asks, the Pogues were walking to where they had were showing the movie at the park.

"Ecstatic." Pope says, sarcastically.

"My couch was pretty comfy to be honest." JJ says.

"We're out of the green zone man." Pope whispers to JJ.

"Dude, tranquilo, okay?" JJ says, to Pope, who he thought was too worried.

"We're in the middle of kooklandia, this is the last place I wanted to be." Pope whines.

"Shut up bro." JJ says

"I'm gonna go get some drinks." Kiara says, not hearing the conversation between the boys. She walked over to the snack stand and waited in line to get the drinks.

"Hey, uh can I get two pepsi's please?" She asks, before paying and getting her drinks.

"Hey Kie, what's up? How are you?" Rafe asks calmly. She used to be friends with Sarah, so she wasn't a stranger. Even if Kiara hated the Kooks.

"I'm fine." Kiara answers nonchalantly.

"Good, good. Uhm, tell your boy that we know what he did." Rafe threatens. Kiara had a surprised look on her face, she didn't know what was going on.

"Sorry, what boy are you talking about?" Kiara asks, confused.

"He'll know." Rafe says, Kiara walks away.

"Two popcorns, and two Cokes, please." Rafe says to the worker behind the snack stand.

"Douche." She mutters under her tongue as she went back to the boys.

"Just saw Rafe, and he said and I quote; "Tell your boy that we know what he did." you wanna tell me what that was about?" Kiara asks the boys, throwing soda cans at them.

"Uhhh where is he?" JJ asks, curious.

"Right there." Kiara says. The pogues all turned around to look at the Kooks. The boys were standing by the bathroom and Rafe had just handed Jade a bucket of popcorn. She didn't notice the Pogues staring.