Chapter 12

THE BOYS

"This feels better than a blowjob." Pope says, urinating.

"Like you know how that feels." JJ says.

"This feels better than what I imagine a blowjob to feel like." Pope corrects.

"You bring the peacemaker?" Pope asks JJ, who was zipping up his pants.

"Oh shit. I forgot it." JJ says, realizing.

"You forgot it?" Pope scowls.

"Hurry up! Hurry up!" JJ rushes.

"Dude, you had one job. That's all I asked you to do man." Pope says, worried.

"I know, let's go back." JJ says, rushing him.

"What's up Pogues?" Rafe whistles, confronting JJ and Pope.

"What's up Rafe? Isn't it past your bedtime?" JJ asks, knowing its about to go down.

"How are you guys doing tonight?" Rafe asks, Pope tries to make a run for it but Topper and Kelce corner him.

"I wanna talk." Rafe announces.

"That was some nice work you did on my boat." Topper says to Pope.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Pope denies.

"Oh yeah, of course you don't." Topper says sarcastically.

"Not so burly without a gun now are you?" Rafe asks, cornering JJ with Kelce.

"One more step and I'll rip that prepubescent face off." JJ threatens, ready to fight.

"Hey Pope, do you feel good about yourself? Stealing shit? Is your mom proud of you? Is your da-" Topper was cut off by Pope slamming his head into him

"Atta boy, now with your fist like this." JJ says, proud of Pope as Kelce and Rafe went after JJ.

"WhOOOO" Rafe says, getting pumped up to fight.

"Alright." Kelce says, slamming into JJ.

"C'mon pogue." Kelce says, challenging JJ. The three go at it with each other. Two on one was never a fair fight. Kelce holds JJ in a headlock for Rafe to punch repeatedly while Topper was getting revenge on Pope.

"Block him! Hold him still man!" Rafe says, telling Kelce to hold JJ down so he could punch him.

"Come on! Let's go pogue!" Kelce yells, trying to hold JJ still.

"Kick his ass top!" Rafe yells out, throwing another punch at JJ's abdomen.

"Is that all you got? My old man's done better than that." JJ says.

"You're starting time look like him too." Rafe says, enraging JJ.

"Let go of him Topper, you fascist asshole!" Kiara says, Topper was holding Pope in a headlock. Kiara jumps onto Topper's back trying to get him off Pope.