Chapter 26

FLASHBACK — THE PARTY— KIARA AND RAFE

It was the fight that Kiara pretended never happened, mostly because she didn't want to remember what he said.

"I'm gonna be honest with you, because no one else will. Any guy who says he's interested in you beyond just fucking you, is full of shit."

"Well why don't you just go fuck one of those other bitches then?" Kiara scoffs.

"That's not gonna be a problem." Rafe scoffs, he glanced to the side and saw Jade walk into the party. She was a fresh face, he was sure he'd seen her somewhere before, but couldn't put it together.

"Fuck you." Kiara says, leaving.

"Hey guys, this is Jade." Kelce starts, introducing her to the group.

FLASHBACK — THE SCHOOL — JADE'S DREAM

"You know you like me." Rafe says, chuckling.

"I never said that." Jade says annoyed, slamming her locker shut. She was still getting used to the Academy and the first few weeks of school were an adjustment for her. The academy was completely different from the underfunded public school she went to on the cut.

"What's your deal?" Rafe asks.

"What do you mean?" She asks, confused.

"I just wanna go to class." She continues.

"Well it's a nice thing we have the same class," Rafe says.

"I'm gonna take the long way," Jade says, avoiding him by turning down a hallway.

"Lucky for you I'm an athlete. I do this thing a lot." Rafe says.

"It's a walk to class, not a marathon," Jade says, dismissing him.

"Let me take you out sometime," Rafe says.

"Uhh.." Jade starts.

"I'll show you a good time." He adds.

"I'll pass," Jade says.

"What? You too good for me?" He asks.

"I just met you. How do I know you're not a creep?" Jade asks.

"I'm Rafe Cameron." He says.

"I know and it didn't take me that long to hear about the stories," Jade says.

"Good stories?" He asks.

"The time you threw a chair out the window really stuck," Jade mentions.

"I was going through something." He excuses.

"Or the time you beat a guy with a Lacrosse stick during the middle of a game," Jade adds.

"He was playing dirty, so I showed him dirty." He says.

"The time you asked the Jenning twins for a threesome? When you were dating one of them?" Jade asks.

"They're identical. Same girl two bodies." Rafe says.