1

I was going through my Instagram and I see a fan tag me in a picture. It says that I should get a app called snapchat? I guess it's new. I decided to get the app because why not? I downloaded the app and did what I needed. I decided to tell everyone so they could add me.

I posted my snapchat on Instagram and then waited for a while. I talked to my brothers and they got the app too. I was in my room when my phone goes off. I see someone named 'Andy Black' added me along with other people. I decided to add Andy back. I then turn my TV on and I get yet another notification.

I look at my phone and see that Andy was texting me on snapchat.

"Hey! I'm Andy. I heard about your Band from some of my Fans. I'm in a band called Black Veil Brides btw."

I think for.a moment. Oh I know that band. How come I never thought about it?

"Hey, I'm Remington! I know your band. I didnt think you would ever find out about mine. Well anyway how you doin'?"

"Good actually. How are you?"

"Well not that good actually... my girlfriend cheated on me yesterday and o haven't really gotten over her yet."

"Oh.. I hope you feel better. I honestly and kinda falling out of love with my Wife. I dont know what it is. Maybe her becoming so controlling or her just being really offencive lately."

"Oh. Well I have to go, my brothers need me. Talk to you later?"

"Yeah of course."

"Okay, well if you ever need anyone to talk to I'm here. Bye"

"Thanks Remington, bye."

I smiled and then turned my phone off. I go downstairs and help my brothers. I'm glad I got this app. He is a hot lead singer of one of my favorite Bands.

A/N- this story will have short chapters, like chapters that are less than 1000 words. Anyway stay safe♡

P.S. I know Andy doesnt have a snapchat. Anyway byeeeeee