30

"Hey buddy. Why are you awake?" "You and dad were loud. What was going on?" I froze. "Umm... we were watching a movie. I just turned it off." He looked at me. "Where are your clothes? Why is dads clothes on the floor?"

"Dad is in the shower and I'm changing clothes." I say walking to the closet. "Oh okay, dad didnt leave yet?" I shake my head and he sit on the bed. "Can we make a cake when dad leaves?" I nod getting jeans on. Andy gets out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"Damn rem, that was amazing se- oh heyyy buddy." He chuckles and looks at me. I glare at him and throw clothes at him to get dressed.

***

We dropped Andy off and now we are making cake with Emerson, Shy,  Sebastian, and Larisa. "Can I lick this." I shake my head. "That's bad for you. No." He nods and looks down. "Okay... can you get me some juice?" I nod and get a cup for apple juice. After the cake was finish baking we all decorated it for Easter since it was the closest holiday.

 After the cake was finish baking we all decorated it for Easter since it was the closest holiday

I didnt feel like eating cake so I walked over to the couch. "Oh! I totally forgot to tell you guys!" I got back up and walked into the kitchen. "What's up rem?" Emerson said looking at me. "I'm pregnant again!" They looked at me like I was joking. "How long!?" I giggle "2 days." They nod and smile. "That's amazing."

We all sat on the couch and I was wearing Andy's hoodie. I didnt have him to cuddle with and I started crying. "Rem? Are you okay?" Innod and wipe my eyes. "I miss Andy, that's all." They nod.

After 3 hour of watching movie Luke fell asleep. Everyone was sleeping over so they went to their rooms. I put Luke in his room while I walked over to my room. I laid in bed on Andy's side and cuddled into his pillow. There was a knock on the door before it opened. "Hey Rem. You good?" I nod as Emerson sit on the bed.

"Okay, Sebastian and Larisa are making out downstairs and I need someone to talk to. Shy is sleeping and I dont want to be weird and sit downstairs with them." I laughed and he smiles. "We will help out as much as you need us to while Andy is gone." I nod and smile. "Thanks Em." He nods before standing up. "Night." "Night Em, thanks again." He nods before leaving the room, leaving me to go to sleep.

A/N- this would have came out earlier but whatever. This is the last chapter for tonight. Tomorrow I'm going to work on more. Whatever time it is where you live hope you have a good day/night/evening. Anyway stay safe ♡