12

I got changed and laid in the bunk. I took 2 pictures before putting my phone down and waiting for Andy to get in bed.

Andy laid next to me and turned away

Andy laid next to me and turned away. "Babe?" He looks at me. "Yes?" "Dont worry about anything. Okay?" He nods and sighs. "It going to be hard not to but okay, I will try." I smile and kiss him before laying down.

I fell asleep pretty quickly but I could feel Andy moving around.

×

Remington was asleep and I moved to my back. I loved this boy and I'm not going to let Juliet ruin this. I moved again and look at the sleeping Remington.

He looked so peaceful. I sigh. I got up and went to the bathroom. I used the bathroom and the cam back out. I got a water bottle before going back to bed. "I love you... always remember that." I whisper and kiss him before laying down and going to sleep.

~~

"He is nothing! If I cant have you no one can!" Fuck. "JULIET STOP! I LOVE HIM, DONT DO THIS."  I start to cry. "And I loved you..."

*BANG*

No... no he cant be dead. "REMINGTON!?" I run to him but he is bleeding out. I cry. "Andy... run... leave... go... now..." I shake my head and hold his hand. He goes limp. No no. "JULIET, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I got up and ran.

I ran back to my bus with blood all over me. Not just any blood. Remingtons blood. "What the hell has to you? Where is Remington?" I shake my head and cry more. "ANDY? WHERE THE HELL IS MY BROTHER?" I shake my head and fall to the floor.

"JULIET! JULIET KILLED HIM! SHE KILLED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!" They look at me and Emerson falls to the floor crying. "HE CANT BE DEAD! NO NO NO!" I cry more. I cant handle this.

~~

I wake up to Remington shaking me. "Andy?! Are you okay?" I nod. "Nightmare." He nods and hugs me. I hig him back and kiss his cheek. "I love you so much." I whisper in his ear. "I love you too."

A/N- I decided to have some of this in Andy's POV but most of this is Remingtons. It will start as his but if you see '×' then that means its Andys.
Anyway stay safe ♡