6

My brothers and I got off the plane and went to get our bags. I felt someone tap my shoulder so I turned around. "Omg! Remington, can I get a picture with you and your brothers?" I smile. "Of course. Emerson. Sebastian." They come back to me and we take some pictures with the girl. We sign their phone case and they leave. I smile as we walk to get our bags.

Once we got our bags I got a message.

"Hey! Are you here?"

"Yeah. We are walking to the doors. See you on the bus?"

"Yup! See you soon!"

"Bye Andy."

"Bye Rem."

I smile as we got on the bus. I didn't see anyone yet so we talked to the bus driver and our manager. After awhile I saw Andy and his band. I smile as they walked on the bus. "Theirs my bestie!" I laughed as k got up and we hugged.

I felt my pants tighten and I quickly pull away and sit down again. "We are going to get our bunks, I will come back after and we can watch a movie or get to know each other more okay?" I nod and he leaves. I got up and walked to the bathroom.

I pulled my jeans down and groaned. Why now!? I put my hand in my boxers and start jerking off. I moan softly before bitting my lip to keep myself quiet. I pictured him shirtless and went faster. I pictured a lot of things before I came. "Fuck..." mutter to myself.

I quickly clean myself up and then pull my pants up. I walk out the bathroom and to my bunk. It was right above Andy's. I got a hoodie and put it on. "Is it to cold for you?" I shake my head and go to the couches. He comes 2 minutes later and we looked for a movie to watch.

I get up and go to my bunck and grabbed a movie I brought. I walked back and Andy looked at me worried. "Are you mad at me?" I shake my head. "Batman?" I show him the movie and he smiles. "Hell yes!" I put the movie in and we watch the movie.

A/N- this one is a little longer than the others. Anyway stay safe♡