3

We finally released our new album. Andy and I have talked to each other and we have made a few calls but never talked in person.

My phone goes off and I look at it. It was from Andy. I smile. "Ooooo Remington got a message from hes internet crush." I blush.

I told my brothers about Andy and I honestly started to fall for him. Like hard, I haven't even met him yet talked to him in person but I have seen pictures and I know who he is and now that I got to know him a lot more.

I check the message and reply back.

"Hey Rem! So I was thinking. I could get my Manager to email yours and we could go on tour over the summer?"

"Oh wow. Yeah, that would be awesome."

"Okay! Well I got to talk to my Manager. Talk to you soon. Bye."

"Bye Andy."

I smile and look at my brothers. "We might be going onto tour soon!" They smile. "Oh so your boyfriend is taking us on tour or something?" I look at Emerson. "He isn't my boyfriend but yes. He wants to see if we would go on tour with then." They nod and smirk.

"Yeah okay, whatever you say. Just don't be too loud on the bus. We dont need to hear all the moaning and screaming." I roll my eyes and walk to my room.

A/N- I have a feeling this is going to turn out good. I honestly know where I'm going with this and I hope you like it after it's done. Anyway stay safe♡