7

I wake up and grab my phone. It has been a habit I got used to doing because i would wake up to message from Andy. Because I didnt have any messages I post a picture.

 Because I didnt have any messages I post a picture

(Ignore the hair. He still had black hair here)

I then get off my bunk and go to the kitchen part of the bus to see Sebastian cooking. "Good morning Seb." He turns to me. "Morning. Want anything to eat?" I shake my head. "I had way too much Nutella last night..." he laughed and grab a water bottle.

I lay on the couch and then hear Andy. I then realize that I woke up in my bunk. How? I fell asleep on the couch...

"Good morning Remington." I look at Andy. "Morning!" He chuckles and looked at his phone. "Nice picture." K laugh and move so he can sit down. He sits next to me and we watch TV

***

We just did a show and everyone expected for Andy and I went out to get drunk. Of course. I was sitting on the couch with Andy watching the office.

I turned to Andy and he looked at me. "So we dont know much about each other... let's get to know each other more." He nods and turns the TV off.

"Okay well... what's your favorite food?" "NUTELLA!" He laughed and then he answered. We talk for a little until we both got quite. He looked at me and I looked at him.

My eyes went to his lips and his went to mine. We slowly leaned in and kissed. He pulled me onto his lap and kissed me roughly. He licked my lip asking for entrance. I open me mouth a little as he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

His hands moved from my hips to my thighs. He squeezed them making me moan a little. He chuckles before moving his hands to my waist. My hands were in his hair and my arms were around his waist.

"What the fuck?" We pull away and look at the door. It was Emerson. He was smirking. "I thought you guy left..." he nods. "We did but I needed to come back to get something. Just dont do anything on the couch." We both look at each other and smile. "We wont."

A/N- yeah, I like this book more than my others. Anyway stay safe♡