13

I woke up not feeling well. Its need 1 1/2 months on the bus and I think I'm sick. I post a picture becase I got in the routine of posting pictures right when I get up.

 I post a picture becase I got in the routine of posting pictures right when I get up

I sigh and lay back. "Rem?" I look at Andy. "I dont feel well." He nods. "I'm going to get you something to eat then." I nod and say thank before he leaves and gets me something.

I think it's from all the Nutella I ate and running around in the ran one day. I'm still a child at heart. What can I say?

"Here you go. I hope you feel better baby." I smile. "Thank you." He hands me a bowl of soup. I eat and he goes to his normal bunk. "Here. We can watch movies and cuddle." I smile as he gets on the bed with his laptop.

I eat and start thinking about a song. I start to sing but it hurt my throat. "Great..." he shakes his head. "Rest you voice for today. It's a free day and you need ed rest." I nod

I finished eating and we watched 4 movies before I fell asleep.

×

Remington was asleep. He looked so cute. I wish I could make him feel better. I kissed his head before getting up to get a cloth for him. I wet the cloths with cold water and then walked back to him. He needed it on his forehead to keep his body temperature stable.

I laid back down to go to sleep.

A/N- anyways I know this is a really trashy chapter but it will be better. Also I'm going based on the pictures I have on my phone. Anyway stay safe ♡