28

I wake up and run to the bathroom. I woke up on the couch with Andy. Luke wasnt there but right now I couldn't worry about that. Andy comes in the bathroom. "I made an appointment for us to go see the doctor. Luke is coming with us." I nod

"Okay, can you get me some clothes?" He nods and runs upstairs. Luke comes downstairs with new cloths on. "Daddy? Are you okay?" I nod as he smiles and hugs me.

Andy comes down to me with my toothbrush and cloths. He walks out with Luke and they go eat. When I walk out I sit sit with then and eat. "So we are talking daddy to the doctors after this." Luke looks at me worried. "Dont worry buddy, I just need to get a check up." He nods and hugs me.

***

We get to the doctors and my breathing gets faster. I know Andy wanted this but what if he changed his mind? No no stop thinking like that, he will be okay with this. I know he will.

"Remington?" I stand up as Andy picks Luke up and follows behind. We did what we did last time and then walked back. "So I see you had the child?" I smile and nod. "Hes the dad?" I nod again and sit down. "So you are wondering if your pregnant, again?" I nod

"Okay, same as last time. Pee in the cup and we will take off from there." I nod and take the cup from him. I walk to the bathroom and do what he asked. When I walked back I see Luke talking to the doctor. I smile and sit down.

"Okay, we will be back with the results." I smile as he leaves. I look at Andy. "What will happen if I am?" He smiles. "I stayed with you through him. I'm not leaving." I nod. "Okay, that kinda helps." He smiles and puts his hand on my leg.

"Why are we here daddy?" I sigh. "Daddy might be pregnant. Meaning he might have a baby in his tummy. Like how you were in his tummy before." I giggle at Andy's response.

The doctor came back in and I sit up straight. "So your are pregnant." I smile and Andy kisses my cheek. "I'm staying with you no matter what." He whispered and I smile. "Thank you." The doctor nods and we stand up and leave.

A/N- finally finished this chapter!! Anyway stay safe ♡