18

I wake up and turn my Laptop on to watch the office. I take a picture before posting it and going back to watching the show.

 I take a picture before posting it and going back to watching the show

As soon I turn my phone off I felt sick. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I ran to the toilet and threw up. Andy ran into the bathroom after me. "Rem? Are you okay?" I groan and continue to throw up. He rubs small circles on my back.

Once I finish he helps me up. "What happened? You didnt drink anything last night." I nod. "I know. I just don't know why this is happening." He sighs. "Well it's okay. I will be here until you feel better." I nod "thank you."

***

I started to feel better after the bay went on. I was hungry all the time and I ate 3 plates of food anytime we ate. I was getting worried about what was going on.

"Remington, can we talk?" I look at Emerson. "Yeah, of course." He smiles and sits next to me on the couch. "So... you have been eating a lot. Is something going on?" I got mad at him for nothing really. I just yelled at him... "Nothing is going on! Just leave me the fuck alone!" I got up and ran upstairs.

I just yelled at my best friend and my younger brother. Shit.. "babe, you okay?" I roll my eyes and lay on the bed. "Hey. What's going on with you right now?" I groan and ignore him.

"Fine, be that way." He sounded annoyed and laid back on the bed. He has been tired all day. After 10 minutes I sigh and turn to look at Andy. His back was faced to me. I sighed and moved Andy so his back was against the bed.

"I'm sorry..." he sighs and moved me on top of him. "Its fine. What's wrong?" I shrug. "One minute I'm fine and then the next I'm yelling at my brother. Then I ignore you and after that I'm like this." He nods and pulls me close. "Your so weird." I giggle before he kisses me. I kiss back moving my hands to his hair.

That night we fell asleep in each other's arms. What is going on with me?

A/N- I was supposed to finish this earlier but I got caught up watching something and talking to people. Anyway stay safe♡