35

I wake up and sigh. I look around and see I wasn't on the couch anymore. Anyway was next to me on his phone. "Hey sunshine." I smile. I haven't heard him call me that in awhile. "Hey.." he kisses my cheek and then looks back at his phone.

"Daddy?" The door opened. It was pretty early so I was wondering what he was doing up. "Yes?" He walks over to us and stands next to Andy. "I had a scary dream." I nod as Andy pulls him up on the bed. "Cam we make cake or something today?" Luke asks looking at me.

"Yeah. Sure. Andy you okay with that?" He nods and smiles. Of course I am. He stands up with Luke on his him as I get up. We walk downstairs and go into the kitchen. "Okay, what do you want to make?" Andy asks Luke. I take my phone out and put music on.

"Uh- last time we made something uncle Emerson and Sebastian were here with auntie Shy and Larisa." Andy nods. "Yeah but now it's just daddy and I." Luke nods and thinks. "Cookies?" I nod and so does Andy.

"Okay." I help Andy get everything we need as Luke goes on my phone changing the music. A My Chemical Romance song came on and I turn to Luke. He was smiling and singing along with it. "I raised him well." I smile and Andy chuckles. "We are getting him into misfits soon." I nod

***

The cookies were in the oven and I was sitting on the counter with Luke drinking a glass of water. "Daddy?" I look down at Luke. "Yes?" He points to my phone, it was a picture of him as a baby. "What about it?" He looks at me. "Is that me?" I nod and he smiles. "Is that what my little sister will look like?" I nod. "COOL!" I smile.

"The cookies are done." I look up at Andy and nod before getting down and getting Luke down. "Can I pick the name to my baby sister?" I look at Andy and he looks at me. "If it's fine with daddy." I nod and look at Luke. "Yeah you can." He smiles before pouting. "I dont know what to name her though." I giggle. "You still have 3 months." He nods and then walks off leaving Andy and I with the cookies.

"We can let these cool for a little, come on." I nod and we walk to the livingroom where Luke was sitting with his arms crossed around his chest. "I cant think of anything." I smile. "We didn't think of a name until the last month. You still have 3 months which is more than enough time." He nods and leans on my arm before yawning.

"You tired already?" He shakes his head. "No." I nod as Andy turns the TV on and playing a Movie. During the movie Andy got up and got the cookies, bringing them to us to eat.

A/N- I might end the story after the next chapter because in kind of losing ideas. Anyway stay safe♡