25

When I got home I waited until Sebastian and Emersons car pulled up in the driveway. It's been 2 and a half hours so they think I'm still gone. "Okay, we are going to go through the back and scare them." They nod and we go to the back of the house.

I look inside and I dont see them. I open the door and we walk inside. "They are probably upstairs." They nod and we walk upstairs to Luke's room. He wasn't there so we checked my room and we see them sleeping. I smile before looking at them.

"On the count of 3." They nod. "1...2...3! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!" they both jump. Andy looked at me annoyed and Luke was scared at first but them gave Emerson and Sebastian a hug.

"You are so annoying, you know that right?" I giggle and sit next to him. "But you like it." He nods and kisses my cheek. "I want food!" I yell. Andy looked at me. "You can wait." I groan. "I want nutella!" They laugh. "You can wait." I shake my head. "You said that when I was pregnant. I had to eat for 2, What if I have to eat for 2 again!?"

Andy looked at me. "Do you?" I shake my head. "No, I was just asking." He nods and leans close to me. "I can change that if you want." My eyes widen. "Not today. Its Luke's birthday." He chuckles. "Yeah... but when hes asleep...we can have our fun." I gulp and look at my brothers. "Let's go do something. Yeah?" They all nod and we walk downstairs.

***

At the end of the day Luke went to sleep. Andy was playing with my hair and we were watching a movie. "You know... I meant what I said." I looked up at him. "What exactly are you talking about? You said a lot of things today." He scoffs. "I meant what I said when you got home." My eyes widen.

He paused the movie and moved so he was on top of me and my back was against the bed. "Andy... not until after the wedding." He sighs. "I cant wait two fucking months." I groan. "You have to." He gets off of me. "I can use a condom. Please?" I sigh. "Fine but if we wake Luke. Your going to get the him." He smiles and nods.

"Well I guess someone has to be quiet." I giggle and he gets back on top of me. He started kissing my neck as I let out small moans. He took of our shirts and continued kissing my body. He started to unbuckle my jeans and took then off. He took his off and then started kissing and sucking on my neck leaving a trail from my neck to my hips.

He looked at me and smiled before pulling my boxers off. He pulled his off then leaned over to the bedside table to get a condom. He put it on along with some lube and then positioned himself before slowly pushing in. "Fuck..." I moan as he starts going faster.

He found a steady pace and I put my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. "I love you so much." "I love you too sunshine." He smiled and angled himself and hit my prostate. "Fuck!" He covered my mouth with his hand. "Shh!" I giggle and then moan into his hand.

I felt a knot forming in my stomach. "Andy...I'm close!" I moan and he goes faster. Our skin hitting each others. Our sweat making our skin glisten. "Fuck! I'm gonn-" I moan as I hit my orgasm. He groans as he came after me.

"I love you so goddamn much." I smile and kiss his sweaty head. "I love you too. I got to check on Luke. I will be back." He nods as he throws the used condom away. I get my boxers on and walk to Lukes room.

I open the door and see Luke sleeping with his blanket on the floor. I sigh and walk over to him. I pick the blanket up and put it around him. I kiss his head and walked out the room.

When I got to my room I see Andy laying down looking at the TV screen. "Andy?" He looks at me and smiles. "Ready to finish the movie?" I nod and lay next to him. I rest my head on his shoulder as we finished the movie.

A/N- the wedding chapter is going to be next. I decided that I was going to add more after the wedding chapter. Anyway stay safe♡