36

I just got home from the hospital. Luke was on the couch playing video games and Andy was upstairs with Lucky. Lucky is our new baby girl. Luke wanted the baby to have a similar name with his so he chose Lucky. "Luke, I'm going to sleep. If dad comes down tell him in in the room." He nods before focusing on the screen again.

I go upstairs and plop on the bed face first. I groan and turn over before sitting up and taking my shoes and shirt off. I lay down and curl up onto the bed. "Rem?" I look up to see Andy. "Wheres Luke?" He asks. "Playing video games. I'm tired." He nods and walks over to me before kissing my head. "Okay, good night, love." He smiles before walking out.

-5 years later-

T

oday we were going on a vacation. Luke was exited but Lucky wasnt. She didnt want to leave her new room. Andy and I redecorated both of the kids rooms. Emerson and Sebastian were watching them as Shy and Larisa helped. The girls did Lucky's room because we aren't girls and were did Luke's room.

~Lucky's room~

~Luke's room~

I walk to Lucky's room and and see her in her little tent playing with her dolls

I walk to Lucky's room and and see her in her little tent playing with her dolls. "Lucky, come on." She sighs and puts the dolls away before walk over to me. I pick her up before walking to Luke's room. "Luke, you ready?" He looks at me and nods. "Come on." He smiles and runs downstairs.

He put his shoes on before helping Lukcy get her shoes on. Luke and Lucky got along really well. I felt arms around my waist and then kisses on the back of my neck. I then felt a bite and I moan quietly. "Someone likes that." I groan before turning around. "Stop." He nods and kisses me before walking away.

We get in the car and I give my phone to the kids to put music on. "Everyone ready?" Andy asks looking back at the kids. "Yup, all good dad." Luke says as Lucky nods.

***

We get to the beach house we were going to be staying at. "Lucky, Luke, go find a room. I will be in there after I get your stuff." They nod and Luke walks inside holding Lucky's hand.

"I love you." Andy says kissing my head. "I love yoh too." He smiles before kissing me. We pull away and kisses my nose before going inside with most of the bags. I get the rest and lock the car before walking inside. Luke came to the door and took Lucky's stuff from me before walking off.

I walk over to Andy and take Luke's stuff. "Go go find the other room. I have to find Luke's." He nods and kisses my cheek before walking away.

I got to Luke's room and put his stuff down. It was late so I told the kids to go to sleep before walking to the other room. I see Andy sitting on the bed without a shirt. "You okay?" He looked at me and nods. "Now that your here." I smile and walk over to him. "I love you." He smiles. "I love you too." I take my shirt off before laying in bed. Andy lays next to me wrapping his arm around me.

"I cant believe this all started with snapchat." I say looking at him. "I know, but I'm glad it did." I smile and kiss him before cuddling up with him and falling asleep.

A/N- finished this book and I just started it. Wow... anyway I hoped you liked it. I actually liked writing this and I cant believe that this book has more reads than any of my other books. Anyway stay safe ♡