•𝗳𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺•

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
----------------
Neville Longbottom dropped his Remembrall and Draco picked it up. "Leave it" I whispered to Draco who gave me a smirk and grabbed it. I face palmed myself.

"Everyone's to keep their feet firm on the ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing. Understand? If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding the broom will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say quidditch" Madam Hooch said.

Draco laughed "Did you see his face?" He said. I shook my head. "Maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze, He'd remember to fall on his fat arse" Draco said. Draco is my best friend but sometimes he can be a total prick. He gets his attitude that way because of his father who expects him to be like that. In reality Draco is a sweet boy.

"Give it here Malfoy!" Harry yelled.

"No. I think I will leave it somewhere Longbottom to find" Draco said getting on his broom and flying off.

"Draco don't be stupid get down here!" I yelled at him.

"How about the roof?" Draco said ignoring me I rolled my eyes. "What's the matter. Potter? Bit beyond your reach?" He said. Stupid! Stupid!

"Harry no way! You heard what Madam Hooch said. Besides. You don't even know how to fly!" Hermione said. The girl had a point but like Draco, Harry was stupid and flew off.

"What an idiot" Hermione said as I nod my head in agreement. I couldn't hear what they were saying but Draco almost flipped over.

"I'm going to get him" I yelled to Crabbe and Goyale. I was scared to fly but got on to fly to Draco.

"What are you doing Sapphie?!" Draco yelled.

"Saving your arse!" I yelled and tried getting the Remembrall from him. He gave me a smirk and flew off with it. "Draco! You git give it back!" I yelled and he laughed.

"Come on get it!" Draco said teasing us.

"Excuse my best friend" I said to Harry. He just smiled at me and we went rushing to Draco.

"Give it here Malfoy!" Harry Potter said.

"Is that so?" Draco said and Harry came to him and Draco flipped.

"Draco!" I yelled scared.

"I'm fine Sapphie! Have it your way then" Draco said and threw the ball as Harry almost fell off his broom to catch it. Harry flew to the floor and everyone ran and cheered for him. Me and Draco flew down too.

"Are you mad Malfoy?!" I yelled and smacked him.

"A little" He laughed putting his arm on my shoulder I smacked it away.

"Wait till I tell your mother" I said running from him as he ran after me.

"Don't tell mother!" Draco yelled.