•𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘆•

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
----------------
Scorpius survived thankfully and he was already home. Draco was always sleeping so I took care of him most of the time while Narcissa went out. She has to do some work for the ministry for ten years because of the battle of Hogwarts.

"Look how tiny you are baby" I said holding on to the tiny blonde baby. Emerald was due in a week so there was going to be two babies to look after. I kissed his tiny head.

"How is he?" Draco finally asked about Scorpius.

"Tiny but a big eater" I giggled playing with his little fingers. Draco got closer to us. "He looks like you Draco" I said.

"He does" Draco said and I passed Scorpius to Drac. He was struggling to hold him.

"Look Scorpi it is your daddy" I said ad Draco smiled looking at Scorpius.

"Emerald is almost coming too" Draco said smiling at me. I'm happy to see his cute smile again.

"Yeah in a week but I already got practice with Scorpius here" I said rubbing my belly.

"I never really asked but will she take her father's name or your last name?" Draco asked. I froze.

"Umm...mine" I said.

"Did you tell him?" Draco asked.

"No don't want to ruin anything for him" I said.

"Tell him....as a father I would be sad to not know of my child" Draco said. You are the father.

"I will soon" I said.

"Okay well should I make breakfast or will you?" Draco asked. I grabbed Scorpius.

"You" I said.

"Okay but you are diaper changing" Draco laughed. I nod my head laughing. We walked downstairs. Draco cooked us some scrabbled eggs with hush browns.

"This is amazing" I said to Draco while eating.

"Thank you" Draco smiled. I looked into his eyes and he looked mine. We were inches close to each other but he backed away. "I forgot I made sausages too" He said getting up.