•𝘀𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯•

~1 year later~

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
----------------

Draco and I walked to the train station. Narcissa followed behind us. My eyes were red and I had dark circles of the no sleep I got. Draco was the same. We had to kill Dumbledore.

"I love both of you" Narcissa said hugging both of us. I started to cry. Narcissa wiped my tears and kissed my head. "Love it will be okay this will all end soon"Narcissa whispered to me. Draco held my hand  as we walked into the express. We sat walked where  Pansy and Blaise were at.

"Sapphie are you okay....are you both okay?" Pansy asked.

"Yeah did you guys fight?" Blaise asked.

"No" I said shaking my head.

"She didn't eat breakfast " Draco said. All of sudden everything turned dark and people freaked out.

"What was that?" Blaise asked.

"Blaise? don't know" Draco said scared.

"Relax boys. It is probably first years messing around" Pansy said as the air cleared I nod. "Come on Draco" She said as Draco and I sat down.

"Hogwarts. What a pathetic excuse for a school" Draco said. I had to disagree but I knew Draco only talked like that to act tough and impress his father. "I pitch myself off the Astronomy tower if I had to continue another two years" He said.

"Don't talk like that" I said.

"Well it is true" Draco said.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Pansy asked. She was worried.

"Lets just say I don't think you'll see me wasting my time in Charms class next year" Draco said. Is he seriously thinking Voldemort is going to win? I turned to the window.

"Amused Blaise? We'll see who's laughing at the end" Draco said and I rolled my eyes. I couldn't stand being near Draco so I got up to leave.

"Where are you going?" Pansy asked.

"To the bathroom" I lied and I sat in a empty booth. I laid my head on the table and sobbed. I can't believe my mother and father are having me do this. I can't believe my mother is the twin of Voldemort. Every memory from the day I became I death eater fled back. I can't kill Dumbledore. It is impossible for me to do that. I just feel sad and numb I can't explain it. I'm lost in my sad thoughts and even though Draco and I are going through the same thing I can't talk to him about it because he thinks differently.