•𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿•

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
----------------
"Draco!" I yelled holding Scorpius and almost dropping him because my water just broke.

"What is going on?!" Draco yelled running into the room. He looked horrified.

"My water broke" I said and he grabbed Scorpius as I grabbed my hospital bag.

"Okay well lets go!" Draco yelled as we ran downstairs to the car. When we got to hospital the healer took me to a room. I was in a lot of pain.

"Call your mother!" I yelled and Draco nod his head.

4:00 pm
It was 4:00 pm and Emerald was born well not yet her official name since I haven't written it down. I had to tell Draco.

He looked so cute holding Emerald in his arms. Narcissa held on to Scorpius as they compared the babies sizes.

"Scorpi you are bigger than your cousin" Narcissa said. "She has hair just like him" She said.

"She does" Draco laughed.

"Draco can we talk" I said nervously.

"Alone?" Draco asked.

"I will go don't worry I'm going to take baby Scorpi with me" Narcissa said leaving. I looked at the closed door and back at Draco. My eyes became watery.

"Draco....I did something that you may hate me for" I said as tears came down my cheeks.

"What?" Draco said.

"I obliviated you" I said.

"Why, Would you obliviate me?" Draco asked confused.

"We had sex and I didn't want to ruin your relationship" I cried.

"When and how?" Draco said trying to process this. I pointed my wand at Draco and reversed the spell. His eyes widen. "We were drunk" He said.

"Yes so it was a mistake" I said.

"So....I'm Emerald's father?" Draco asked I nod my head guilty. "Why wouldn't you just tell me? We could've worked out something" He said with a sad face.

"Draco you were married to Astoria and she was pregnant" I said.

"But...but I love you I mean yes Astoria I liked her but not loved her like you" Draco said. What?!

"You love me?" I said with a smile.

"Haven't I already told you this thought you would get the hint in third year" Draco said.

"Oh I thought you loved me like a family" I said.

"No I love you like a girlfriend, a wife, and a soulmate" Draco said getting closer to me. He sat next to me.

"How about the potion? You smelt Astoria" I said.

"I didn't it was you I was just really mad at you" Draco said. I faked punched him on his arm.

"You jerk" I laughed. The healer came in with a paper.

"What will be her name?" The healer asked.

"Emerald Narcissa Malfoy" I said and Draco nod his head. The healer wrote on the paper. When the healer left Draco kissed me on my lips.

A/N: Don't worry there will be a sequel