•𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱•

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
---------------
"Draco don't!" I yelled running after him to the Astronomy tower. He wouldn't listen so I ran after him.

Albus Dumbledore looked week and Draco pointed his wand at him. I tried taking the wand from him but he pushed me off him causing me to fall hard on the floor.

"Draco...years ago I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices please let me help you" Dumbledore said and I cried.

"I don't want your help" Draco said. I stood in-front of Dumbledore. "Move!" Draco yelled. I shook my head.

"Draco we both know you don't want to kill Dumbledore!" I shouted at him.

"Don't you understand...we have to do this, we have to kill him or he will kill me and maybe even you!" Draco yelled now sobbing. I shook my head and shielded Dumbledore.

"I'm not going to let you die" I whispered to him. Then Bellatrix and the other death eaters came out.

"Sapphire darling move out the way so Draco can kill him" Bellatrix said I shook my head holding onto Dumbledore. I was crying and shaking. "Okay" She said with a smirk and a death eater ripped me off Dumbledore as I kicked him.

"Don't kill him you fuckers!" I yelled kicking. Bellatrix chuckled.

"Well done Draco" Bellatrix said to Draco holding him. Draco was shaking.

"Good evening Bellatrix, I think introductions are in order. Don't you?" Dumbledore said.

"Love to Albus but I'm afraid we are in a bit of a tight schedule" Bellatrix said. My blood boiled.

"Let go of me or I will kill you!" I yelled to the man and he just laughed.

"Do it. He doesn't have the stomach just like his father" Bellatrix said. She then got closer to me. "I'm really saddened that your nothing like your mother, your mother would've killed him in a heart beat but you...you are a coward and cowards never survive" Bellatrix said and I rolled my eyes.

"Guess your not living long" I said with a smirk.

"Let me finish him" The death eater who held me said.

"No! The Dark lord was clear, the boy or the girl is to do it!" Bellatrix yelled. Draco sobbed. "This is your moment. Do it" She said. I shook my head at him. "Go on Draco" Bellatrix said.

"No" I heard my father say.

"Father help him! Don't let them kill Dumbldore!" I yelled crying.

"Severus....please....your dau...." Dumbldore said but my father hit him with the killing curse and I screamed crying as my once headmaster fell to his death.

"You killed him! I will not forgive you!" I yelled crying. My father looked away from me. Bellatrix shot a lighting bolt to the sky yelling. Everyone was running down and my father grabbed me pushing me downstairs with him. "Leave me here I don't want to go with you monsters...I hate you....I hate you go" I yelled and begin hurting my father. He didn't say anything just continued dragging me with him.