•𝗺𝘂𝗱𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱•

~1 year later~
𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗮 𝗣𝗢𝗩
------------------
"What are you pea brains laughing about?" I said smiling. Marcus Flint grabbed me and threw me over his back. "Put me down!" I yelled and they laughed.

"We are laughing because Weasley spit out slugs trying to hex Malfoy here" Flint laughed and threw me down as I laughed.

"Oh my gosh he is spitting out slugs" I laughed.

"You should've seen his face...he was like ahh" Draco said mocking the Weasley's face.

"He should've not hex you ...why did he do that though?" I said.

"Oh! I called Granger a mud blood" Draco said silently, knowing I hate when he calls people mud bloods or blood traitor.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy!" I yelled upset.

"I'm sorry Sapphie" Draco said getting closer to me. I can't stay mad at Draco he is my best friend. He hugged me. "I'm really sorry" He whispered to me.

"It is fine but you need to stop acting like your father" I said and we let go of the hug.

"I know...I know it is just Granger was all in are business" Draco said.

"She was, no one asked her to put input and she called Draco untalented" Flint said. I got a bit angry why would Hermione say that about Draco.

"No one calls my best friend untalented that stupid know it all!" I yelled and ran off the field to find her. Draco ran after me.

"Wait! Sapphie don't do anything you will regret!" Draco yelled. I ran to see Hermione with Ron and Harry. Draco was now behind me out of breathe.

"Hermione!" I yelled as she looked at me.

"Yeah" She said.

"Draco is not untalented and you have no right to say so" I said.

"Well he had no right to call me a mud blood and he payed his way into the team" She said.

"Your right he didn't he is sorry for that but Draco has been training for Quidditch all last year" I said.

"His father bought the team brooms to get in the team" Hermione said thinking she is right but it is plain stubbornness.

"He did buy brooms but there is nothing wrong with that sorry no one bought the Gryffindors brooms, Draco worked to get in the team unlike Harry who got in right away in first year without training!" I yelled. Draco gave me a smirk.

"Lets go Hermione there is no use in arguing with them" Ron said and they left. That is right nothing to say.

"You told her" Draco laughed.

"Yeah she always thinks she is right" I said as we walked back to the field.