•𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱•

Trigger Warning: Self Harm

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
------------------
My mother didn't let me go back to Hogwarts. I stayed in my room at the Malfoy Manor. I didn't come out because I didn't want to. Luckily I had a bathroom in my room.

"You have to eat some food Sapphire you look sick " My mother said put the food tray on my bed. I ignored her and closed my eyes. I wanted all this to be over. "Can you stop ignoring me" My mother said and someone else came in.

"Let me speak to her" I heard my father say. He stood in front of me. "You have to eat or you will die of hunger" My father said.

"Better for me" I said cuddling up with my stuff animal.

"Sapphire please eat! I'm worried for you, your mother is worried for you!" My father yelled.

"I don't care you weren't worried when I was force to join this fucking cult!" I yelled and got up. I threw the food at him. "Fuck you and fuck her! You could never be a good father!" I yelled crying.

"Okay" He said and left shutting the door. I fell to the floor and cried. I looked at my arm with the carved scar. Too bad there was no windows or else I would've jumped out of them. I grabbed a sharp object in my room and begin to recarve my skin. It hurt but I was crying because I was mentally in pain.
The blood stained the white carpet. I carved deeper this time my skin now coming off a bit. I kept digging the object in my skin. Then I blacked out. Everything went dark.

When I woke up I was back on my bed with a large bandage over my arm. Narcissa was in the room with me.

"Are you feeling okay love?" Narcissa asked with sad eyes.

"Mentally or physically?" I asked quietly.

"Both" She said.

"Dead" I said bluntly.

"I'm sorry love, I wish I can get you and Draco out of this" Narcissa cried whispering what she said. I know she had no blame I mean it is her husband's fault.

"Narcissa I'm tired of this can you make sure my parents don't get a hold of my body but only you can bury me" I said.

"No! Don't say that Sapphire!" Narcissa cried and hugged me as we both cried. "I love you, I love you so much. Did you know that you got your middle name Rose because of me because I said you were as pretty as a Rose and you still are" Narcissa said and kissed the top of my head.

"Narcissa if I stay alive just know it is for you" I said.

"I do want to you alive, I know we will be saved" Narcissa said.