•𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿•

Trigger Warning: Death

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
-----------------
"Get down" Harry whispered to me and pulled me down. My father was inside with Voldemort. My father was telling him that the elder wand answers to him and him only but Voldemort didn't buy it. I couldn't hear a lot but I heard some things.

"Does it truly answer to me....your a clever man Severus surely you must know where does it true loyalty lay?" Voldemort said.

"With you...of course my lord" My father said

"The elder wand can not serve me properly because I am not it's true master.....the elder wand belongs to the person who killed its last owner. You killed Dumbledore Severus. While you live the elder wand cannot truly be mine" Voldemort said. No! I know what he wants to do. He can't kill my father. "You've been a good and faithful servant Severus but only I can live" Voldemort said and my father was going to speak but I heard a slash. I ran inside. "My dear niece" Voldemort said and I went up to my father crying.

"I fucking disgusted by you....he is my father!" I yelled as Voldemort smirked. "Father come on stay with me" I cried.

"Move niece so I can finish my job" Voldemort said I shook my head hugging my father. "Okay suit yourself...Nagini kill" He said. My father pushed me off me as Nagini attacked my father I screamed grabbing on to my father.

"Sapphire don't cry I was never a good father I don't deserve those tears" My father spoke wiping my tears. I shook my head.

"You were father, you tried" I cried laying my head near his chest. He kissed my head. Harry, Ron, and Hermione walked in. I looked up at them with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry" Harry said softly. Hermione grabbed me and I hugged her as we both cried. Harry put his hand under my father's wound.

"Harry don't let him die I need him" I cried.

"Take them. Take them please" My father cried struggling to talk.

"Give me something...quickly a flask anything!" Harry yelled. Hermione gave him a bottle. Harry put my father's tears in the bottle.

"Take them to the pensieve" My father said. I ran to my father and held on to him. "Look at me Harry" My father said and Harry looked at him. "You got your mother's eyes" He said. My father grabbed my arm and threw a stone in my hand. "My favorite stone is Emerald that was supposed to be your name" My father smiled at me.

"Father I love you....I love you so much I don't want you too go!" I cried.

"Shhhh.....it will be fine darling. Do me a favor stay with Narcissa don't stay with your mother" My father said and I nod my head. I kissed his cheek as he begin to leave me. My heart dropped. This was my father I'm losing. I cried so long hugging him.

"We have to go" Harry said I nod my head.

"Go without me" I said sniffing.

"You don't want to see his memories" Harry asked.

"No I want to stay with him. His body is going to be lonely" I cried. Harry nod his head leaving as I held on to my father's corpse.