•𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗰𝘆•

~1 year later~
𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
------------------
"You both are ready?" Lucius asked. Draco and I nod our heads. "Alright lets go" Lucius said as we got into his car. When we got to championship it was fun. Draco and I were staying in a huge building with a lot of rich people.

"We are going to share a room that is fine right I mean we did that as children" Draco said. I nod my head. Yeah expect I didn't have a crush on you as kids.

"Yeah" I said we went to our shared room. Luckily there was two beds.

"I pick this one!" Draco yelled jumping on a bed.

"They are both the same you git" I laughed.

"Who are you going for Ireland or Bulgaria?" Draco asked.

"Bulgaria for sure" I said.

"Is it because of Viktor?" Draco smirked at me.

"No, I have you know I'm one of the few girls who don't fancy Viktor" I said put my luggage on the bed.

"I have to agree though Bulgaria is going to win!" Draco yelled jumping on the bed and pulled out a Bulgarian flag. I jumped on his bed too.

"Bulgaria! Bulgaria!" We both chanted jumping. Then there was a knock on the door. We both got down and Draco answered it. 

"We are leaving" Lucius said and we both left following Lucius. We even saw the trio.

"Draco you shouldn't show off it isn't right" I said to him.

"Sapphire is correct what is that representing for us" Lucius said as we sat down. Draco groaned.

"Look it is Viktor!" I shouted.

"I thought you didn't fancy him?" Draco nudge at me.

"I don't he is a really good player" I said.

~later~

It was late at night. Draco and I couldn't sleep but we laid on our beds staring at the ceiling.

"Draco" I whispered.

"Yeah" He whispered back.

"Do you fancy anyone?" I asked thinking of that randomly.

"Umm...not really...well there is this one girl but I don't know if she will feel the same" Draco said.

"Who is she?" I asked. Is it me?

"Oh...you won't tell?" Draco asked.

"No" I said.

"Pansy is cute but I don't know if actually really fancy her..." Draco said and I started laughing. "What?" He asked. Damm.

"Draco did you not here when Pansy said she was a lesbian" I laughed. Draco stayed quiet and begin laughing.

"Okay well change of plans then" Draco said but we heard screaming.

"Draco! You hear that!" I yelled and he nod his head as we got up. I put on my slipper and robe. A man came into the room. He had all black.

"Don't get out!" The man said and me Draco furrowed our eyebrows.

"Who in the bloody hell are you?" I said to the guy. The man looked at me and smiled.

"My name isn't your business but his father had me watch you guys" The man spoke.

"There are people screaming outside we need to go!" Draco yelled and grabbed my hand as we tried pushing through the strong man.

"You can't go" The man said.

"Let us go!" I yelled and kicked him in the balls as the man feel to the floor. Lucius came into the room.

"Get up!" Lucius yelled at the man who got up and ran out the room.

"Oh you did sent him I'm sorry" I said.

"Don't worry about it but right now we are heading home" Lucius said.

"But Father the championship isn't over" Draco whined.

"Draco we are leaving!" Lucius yelled.