•𝗹𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗻•

~1 year later~
𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
------------------
Today, we met are new teacher Professor Lupin. I can't really say anything about him yet. The wardrobe in front of us begin to shake. Lupin has us guess what is inside. I raised my hand.

"Yes Ms. Snape" Professor Lupin said

"A boggart" I said.

"Very good Ms. Snape it is a boggart, now can anyone tell me what a braggart looks like" He said.

"No one knows Boggarts are shapeshifters they take the shape whatever particular person fears the most that is what makes them so terrifying" Hermione said. Pansy mocked her and I laughed as she smiled back at me. Good start.

Lupin told us the charm to use against the boggart. Everyone got closer. "Come on Draco" I said grabbing his arm. He shook his head no I rolled my eyes and got closer near Neville Longbottom.

"Neville what frightens you most of all" Professor Lupin said.

"Professor Snape" Neville said quietly and turn to look at me. I don't blame him by father can be scary.

"Professor Snape" Professor Lupin said and everyone laughed expect me, poor thing is probably embarrassed. "And I believe you live with your grandmother" He said.

"Yes but I don't want that boggart to turn into her either" Neville said scared.

"Now I want you to picture her clothes only her clothes" Professor Lupin said.

Professor Lupin opened the wardrobe. Out came my father. I raised and eyebrow. "Ridiculous!" Neville yelled and now my father had granny clothes on I started to laugh at the sight.

"Everyone form a line" Lupin said and I went behind Ron Weasley. I turn to notice Draco pushing students. He could've just came with me. My father turned into a spider. A huge spider.

"Ridiculous!" Ron yelled and now the spider had skates and was falling. We all laughed. I went up front and the boggart took place of a women it was my mother.

Professor Lupin got startled. "I don't want you, you stupid child!" My mother yelled. Tears fell to my eyes.

"Ridiculous!" I yelled and she stood there the same. Draco grabbed me and Professor Lupin said ridiculous and my mother was now dressed funny everyone laughed.

"Take her out" Professor Lupin said and Draco nod taking me outside the room. I cried into his arms.

"...what if she does think that of me Draco I mean she did leave me" I cried. Draco shook his head.

"Maybe she left you to save you"Draco said rubbing your back.

"What is going on?" My father asked walking to me. I wanted to hug him but I'm not sure if he will be okay with that so I held on to Draco.

"Today in class we were doing boggart and her boggart was her mother telling her she didn't want her" Draco said.

"You will be fine Sapphire it just a boggart now get up and wipe your tears.." My father said but I cut him off.

"Do you love me?" I asked him. He looked stunned and Draco left back to class. Then everyone came out. My father left before he can answer that. I sat down and cried. Draco came back out to comfort me. "No one loves me" I cried.

"That isn't true I love you, my mother loves you, and my father loves you too" Draco said.

"You guys do?" I asked and he nod his head.

"Your okay" Pansy asked standing in front of us.

"Better now" I said wiping my tears.

"Come with me to bathroom" Pansy said helping me up.

"I'm going to go with her" I told Draco and he nod his head as I left with Pansy.