•𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗱•

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
-------------------
It has been already five months since I obliviated Draco. Within those five months I found out I was pregnant. Obviously it is his child but no one has a clue it was him including well him. I said it was some guy I met at the bar.

Oh and Astoria is pregnant too. She is more nicer to me and likes to bond with me over our pregnancies which makes me feel bad considering her husband got me pregnant and cheated on her.

"Let me see my baby" Narcissa said touching my belly.

"She has been kicking all night" I yawned.

"Aww baby why are you waking up mummy" Narcissa said rubbing my belly. I felt a slight kick. "Look at her kicking you, she is going to be a fighter" She said and we laughed.

Draco came down with Astoria helping her downstairs. "Good morning ladies" Draco said.

"There goes my other grandchild" Narcissa said rubbing Astoria's belly.

"Have you thought of names for her?" Astoria asked sitting on the couch.

"Emerald because it was my father's favorite stone" I said playing with the Emerald necklace on my neck.

"How cute, we are thinking of Scorpius for boy and Stella for girl" Astoria said.

"If it is a girl her middle name will be Sapphire" Draco said.

"Aww you guys wouldn't have too" I said. No really don't. I'm a terrible person.

"I mean you are my best friend" Draco smiled at me. Yeah, the worst best friend.

"Okay so I bought Emerald a couple of dresses"Narcissa said and a big bag appeared. I looked in to it and there was so much little dresses.

"A couple?" I laughed.

"So I might of went all out , there was so many cute little dresses I couldn't help it" Narcissa laughed.

"Thank you" I said and hugged her as the Emerald kicked me.