•𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿•

A/N: With this chapter I'm going off the movie not the book because I know in the book Marietta Edgecombe tells on the D.A but that isn't going to happen in this chapter.

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
----------------

"Who told on us?" I asked Padma Patil.

"I heard it was Cho Chang" Padma said as we continued walking to class. Draco got in front of me and grabbed me having my back face him. His stick his hand on my back.

"Thought better of you Sapphire" Draco said. I struggled to get out of his grip.

"I would say same goes for you but you always been a terrible person just like your father" I said causing him to dig the wand in my back. He took me to Umbridge office where Neville, Luna, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny where. Harry sat on the chair.

Umbridge slapped Harry causing me to shut my eyes. "Don't hurt him!" I yelled. Umbridge turned to me.

"Oh these two love birds, come here and sit down" Umbridge said and another chair was brought to be next to Harry.

"We aren't dating!" I yelled back as Draco forced me on the chair. "You are real bi..." I was going to say but was cut off by my father.

"Sapphire I'm disappointed in you going against Umbridge" My father said as Umbridge smiled at me. I wanted to punch her face. Umbridge my father wanted him to give her a truth potion and then my father offered to poison Harry.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" I yelled at my father. Draco then covered my mouth but I bite his skin causing him to shriek. I got up but Draco hit me with a spell causing me black out.

I woke up in the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey was at my side. "Your awake..good" She said and gave me water. I drank some.

"Thank you. Has anyone came to visit me?" I asked hoping my father did.

"Cho Chang and Pansy Parkinson did" Madam Pomfrey said. Cho Chang that traitor she should've never visited.

"When can I leave?" I asked.

"Today if you would like or you could rest all day today and go tomorrow because you did fall hard" Madam Pomfrey said.

"Yeah my body does ache and my head too" I said touching my head wincing.

"Okay lunch will be served in a couple minutes" Madam Pomfrey said and I nod my head. Pansy walked inside with a sad face.

"You actually joined the D.A?" Pansy asked.

"Yes, it felt right Pans I mean with Voldemort" I said.

"Don't tell anyone but I agree with what you did, I would've joined but I'm not brave enough" Pansy said.

"Thank you for understanding Pans this is why I love you" I smiled at her.

"Hey so...there is this girl" Pansy said.

"Oh who?" I said with a smirk.

"Umm...Daphne Greengrass she is bisexual and asked me out yesterday" Pansy said with a smile.

"Pans I'm so happy for you" I said and gave her a big hug.

"I know she is so sweet and hot" Pansy said.

"I'm invited to the wedding right?" I asked.

"Of course. I need to tell you something else" Pansy said sounding seriously.

"Yeah" I said.

"Draco misses you, he seems broken without you" Pansy said.

"I don't know he seems like an arse to me" I said and Madma Pomfrey came with my food. I thanked her as she left. "Want some?" I asked.

"Umm...I'm going to go but here" Pansy said handing me a necklace.

"It is beautiful thank you" I said and she left. I put it on my neck.