•𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝘀𝗰𝘂𝗶𝘁𝘀•

~4 years later~ (photo above is Astoria)

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
------------------
I sat across from Astoria and Draco who were full on making out. Astoria has been coming around a lot lately since Draco proposal to her. It would've been okay if she wasn't such a bitch and was dating the man I love. Yes! I still love Draco after many years. Call me pathetic.

"I'm going to cook some biscuits you guys want some?" I asked.

"I will help" Astoria said getting out from the kiss. What? She was to help me.

"Okay you know how to make blueberry biscuits?" I asked.

"Yeah" She said as we all walked to the kitchen. Draco grabbed her waist pulling her into a kiss.

"No kissing in my kitchen!" I yelled. Draco chuckled.

"Isn't this technically Draco's kitchen?" Astoria asked.

"What is Sapphire is mine" Draco said before I attack Astoria.

"Expect me and your" Astoria said whispering the last part and kissing his lip. We all know what the last part was.

"Eww okay lets make some biscuits and not babies" I said.

"You wouldn't be like this if you have a man to give you dick" Astoria said. Draco's eyes widen.

"Are you serious?" I laughed.

"What?! It is true I mean Theodore Knott is single" Astoria said.

"No I'm not going to shag Theodore Knott and don't even think of saying Blaise Zabini because been there done that" I said and took out the ingredients.

"You shagged Blaise?!" Draco yelled. I turned around.

"Yes it was four weeks after my fathers death" I said.

"So you used him to cope?" Draco said with sad eyes he knew I was in a lot of pain after my father's death. My mother was sent to Azkaban along with his father.

"Yeah" I said. Draco looked down at his feet. He probably felt guilty for not being there for me.

"Okay lets make some Biscuits!" Astoria yelled and I grabbed a bowl for the mixture.

There was a knock on the door. "I will get" I said going to the door it was Pansy and Daphne.

"Sapphie!" Pansy said hugging me. I hugged Daphne too.

"Your sister is in the kitchen helping me make blueberry biscuits" I said.

"Oh she is?" Daphne said. Like many of us Daphne is annoyed of her sister.

"Yeah come in" I said and they followed me into the kitchen. Draco and Astoria were making out again.

"Draco I'm here!" Pansy yelled and Draco pulled away from Astoria hugging Pansy and then Daphne.

"Daphne" Astoria said hugging her sister.

"Mum said she already got your dress made the one you wanted" Daphne said.

"Ohhh I'm so excited to get married to the love of my life!" Astoria said with a huge grin. Draco smiled and kissed her head.

"That makes one of us" I laughed awkwardly.