•𝘆𝘂𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹•

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
------------------
I had to dance with Harry in front of everyone. "Don't be embarrassed I suck at dancing to" Harry whispered to me and I smiled at him. Soon everyone else joined us.

Draco and Daphne started dancing and I kept staring at them. When Draco turned I looked at Harry. Harry's hands went from my back to my waist. I notice Draco staring now. I smiled at him and he smiled back turning back to Daphne.

"Harry are you scared?" I said to him.

"Why would I be scared it just dancing?" Harry laughed.

"I was talking about the championship" I said and he turned pink.

"Oh yes" Harry said.

"You will win Harry I believe in you" I said and he gave me a smile. We looked into each others eyes and he leaned forward. His lips touched mine but I didn't kiss back pulling away. "Harry...I think this is a misunderstanding" I said to him.

"I think so too" Harry said.

"Yeah I don't fancy you but you are a great guy and have many girls after you" I said.

"Only because I'm the chosen one" Harry sighed.

"No, there is girls out there that love you for you" I said and turned around to Ginny Weasley who was staring at us.

"I don't know" Harry said.

"If there is ever a girl that loves you for you, you owe me 50 galleons Harry Potter" I said and he laughed.

"Okay Ms. Snape" Harry said and my father tapped on my back.

"That is enough dancing come with me" My father said and I worded I'm sorry to Harry. He just gave me a smile which dropped when he saw my father. We walked to where the Professors were. "You are not going to date Harry Potter don't think I didn't see the kiss" My father said angry.

"I don't fancy Potter, I told him that" I said crossing my arms.

"Then why did he kiss you?" My father said.

"That was after, I didn't even kiss him back" I said now upset. My father can not control my love life.

"Why didn't you go with Draco?" My father asked.

"He asked Daphne" I said sitting down and playing with my dress.

"Really?" He said.

"Yes...he is over...oh" I said noticing Daphne sitting with Blaise on the floor.

"That is Blaise not Draco" My father said.

"I'm seeing that" I said. Where is Draco? "I think he is the bathroom can I ask?" I said to my father he nod his head.

I walked over to Daphne. "Draco left" She said coldly.

"He is in the common room love" Blaise said giving me his charming smile. I nod my head leaving to the common room.

Draco sat near the fireplace with the blanket I gave him over him. "Draco" I said sitting next to him.

"You are dating Harry now, how does it feel?" Draco said not looking at me.

"I'm not dating Harry" I laughed.

"I saw you guys kiss!" Draco yelled at me.

"We didn't he kissed me and even if we did it shouldn't matter to you!" I yelled at him.

"Your right it doesn't I don't care" Draco said and got up and left.