•𝗽𝘂𝗴𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲•

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
---------------
I walked downstairs into the common room. Pansy was bothering Draco who was trying to read his textbook.

"Sapphie! I need help" Draco said probably pleading for help from Pansy. I pushed by Pansy and sat next to him on the other side.

"Draco I can help you" Pansy said.

"No, Sapphie what is this potion?" Draco said. Pansy just glared at me.

"Easy. Pepperup potion come on Draco you know this" I said fake punching him on his arm making him smile.

"Not everyone has a daddy as a potions Professor like you" Pansy said. Wow! she finally acknowledged me.

"The only reason I know of potions is because I pay attention in class and read books" I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Maybe you should be a Ravenclaw bet your daddy sneaked you into Slytherin" Pansy said crossing her arms. Draco and I laughed.

"Not sure how that is possible" Draco said.

"I don't know but I pretty sure Snape is the one giving her advantages and special treatments" Pansy said.

"You obviously no nothing of my father he would never, I'm just very intelligent" I said and Draco nod with a smile.

"Draco I don't understand how you can be best friends with her and do you agree with what she says?" Pansy said getting up angrily.

"I don't agree with things she says but that doesn't make us any less of best friends" Draco said. It is true we don't.

"Draco you need to know who is really your best friend! I have been there for you during everything!" Pansy yelled. Everything? I don't remember you being there Pansy. You weren't there when he would cry about his father, when he his father hit him for breaking a cup, when he wanted to run away, no you weren't!

"Okay" I said bluntly and she shook her head as we stood silent. She angrily walked out the common room. Draco begin to laugh.

"What does she mean by everything the girl only came over during special events, my father didn't mentally abuse me during those times only after or before" Draco laughed.

"That is pugface Pansy for you" I said shaking my head.

"To be honest the only reason I'm even friends with her is because my father wants me to..marry her when I'm older" Draco said almost barfing at marry. I laughed.

"Wow! That...that is horrible sorry" I said faking a frown.