1 - The Way it Was

Story: The Way it Was by @lukefivesohs 

"He was so close to me and I found it hard to think straight. My brain told me to push him away from me, but I couldn't do it. I didn't like the effect he had on me when he was this close to me. My eyes studied his face, taking in his furrowed eyebrows, his clenched jaw and his pouted lips. I couldn't stop myself from placing my hand on his cheek and he actually leaned into my touch. Butterflies were going wild in my stomach even though my brain told them to go away. I wasn't supposed to feel them with Luke. 

As Luke's lips trailed over to my cheek, my breath hitched and I bit my lip. His eyes weren't narrowed anymore, they were soft which made me relax.

"You're annoying," I began as Luke's lips moved down to my jaw, placing featherly like kisses there and my skin felt like it was on fire.

"You're such an asshole most of the time," I continued as Luke hummed, placing his hands on my hips, pulling me even closer. 

I let out a nervous breath, feeling Luke's lips trail to my other cheek. I didn't know why he was doing this or why I was letting him kiss me like. We were just fighting a couple of minutes ago and now I was pinned to the wall while Luke peppered my face with kisses.

"And you drive me so fucking crazy," I sighed when Luke kissed the corner of my mouth. I knew he was listening to me because his eyes were locked with my own. He hadn't looked away from my eyes ever since he pinned me to the wall. 

"That's why I hate to admit that you are right. I did enjoy it when you kissed my neck." I muttered angrily, not liking the words that came out of my mouth.

Luke chuckled against my mouth, his lips brushing my own. Shivers ran down my spine as I realized that Luke's lips were almost on my own. Just a couple of inches away. If I leaned a bit closer, they would touch completely and we would kiss. 

"I knew it," Luke smirked, closing the gap between us."

FANDOM:5 SECONDS OF SUMMER [5SOS, LUKE HEMMINGS]

~Review~

This story was, as one would call it, "un-put-downable".  The character descriptions painted a picture that was easy to follow and relate, and the author added details that only made it all the better. Although it started with a "bad boy Luke" vibe at the beginning and ended with a very "fluffy Luke" vibe. The plot was a little cliche, but oh well, cliches are cliches for a reason. Full of plot twists, nerve-wracking fights, and some nail-biting moments, the author has done a marvelous job with the main character, side characters, and of course, the boys of 5 Seconds of Summer. It went into the depth and detail which makes it very relatable for the readers. It was full of plot twists to keep any reader on their toes and questioning how it will end!

STATUS: COMPLETED

SIGNING OFF FOR NOW,

-A&H