36 - REMEMBER

Story: REMEMBER // Calum Hood by @hoodmood

Sequel: REMIND ME // Calum Hood

"The night she can't rememberbecomes a love she will never forget

"The night she can't rememberbecomes a love she will never forget."

"/Sequel to REMEMBER/Everything she wishes to forgetbecomes all she will ever need to remember"

FANDOM:5 SECONDS OF SUMMER [5SOS, CALUM HOOD]

~Review~

Feels. So many feels. 

Okay, not gonna lie, I found this book while going through some Calum Hood reading lists, and added it in my library, but since my young and naive self refused to read ongoing books, it just sat in my library.

BUT THEN!

I noticed someone put up an announcement saying that this was the only good book they had seen in a while, and oh well, count me h o o k e d.

I felt that doing both the books together (get yo mind out of the gutter) was right because even though Remember was a perfectly good book on its own, someone  (looking at you @hoodmood -_-) had to do something in the end. I'm still pissed about that.

The writing style of both the books is simple, and if by chance you end up in the comment section, do NOT judge my comments, I believe in telling the author they are evil.

*cough*  all of them*cough*

The story itself may seem like it has been done a thousand times, but the strong main character throws you for a loop and acts not as a drama-queen-girl, but at the same time as an oh-my-god-just-had-a-one-night-stand and rather as a level-headed girl who refuses to fall into the arms of a man who *wiggles eyebrows* gave her a wild night. But let's be honest, it's impossible to resist the charms of the bOdAcIoUs CaLuM hOoD.

The sequel leaves you wanting for more and the cuteness of these characters I just can't-

If you're looking for heartbreak overload, some *chef's kiss* writing, a lil' cliche plots, some family and friends drama, some uh, questionable  decision, you've found the one.

suggested by - boys and girls watch and learn and self-promote @hoodmood

STATUS:ONGOING (the first one is obviously complete)

MICHAEL, WHAT DID SHE SAY? 

-H