38 - Potter

Story - Potter | Sirius Black by TinaX2

"It is a known fact that Crookshanks helped Sirius Black in the capturing of Pettigrew in his rat form, back in Harry Potter's third year

"It is a known fact that Crookshanks helped Sirius Black in the capturing of Pettigrew in his rat form, back in Harry Potter's third year.But what if Crookshanks was in fact a human just like Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs? What if she was James Potter's twin sister? And why did Dumbledore do almost everything in his power to keep her identity a secret from Harry? This is the forgotten story of Jenna Potter."

FANDOM:HARRY POTTER [SIRIUS BLACK]

~Review~

Hello my basic bitches, i hath returned.

first of all, let me begin by profusely apologizing for being a major Absent Abby, and i can tell you, none regrets it more than i.

so, buckle in, buckaroos, cause shit's bout to go down.

Alright, so. Today we have with us, Potter, and my reviews on it.

When I read the description, I sort of found the idea a bit common and overused, thinking that it would just be yet another story of a girl fitting in the gang of our Marauders and basically, tagging along with each of their adventures, becoming animagi, and eventually, forbidden love with our dear Mr. Black.

Ah, but 'tis not the case. 

(im feeling medieval today, excuse me)

The story is hella long, and is still continuing. I have to say, I admire the author for keeping her consistency for 180- something chapters, with the same amount of passion and emotions in her writing. Also, I am EXCITED for the Harry Potter era of this, because it is going to be a blast. 

The main character, Jenna, is in no way a tagalong, and has a beautiful storyline of her own. Also, James Potter is THE man. Also Sirius. And Remus as well. Also Pet- who are we kidding. Peter, you suck.

This was frankly not much a review, more of a rant, but i just had my brain fried and i think this is the best i can do :(

P.S - shameless self promotion, but pwetty plis with a cherry check out my poetry book @whymylove- ily all.

STREAM SKINNY SKINNY OR I'LL SKIN Y'ALL

-H