8 - snakes are two sided

Start writing your story

Story: snakes are two sided // draco malfoy by @liloandstitchh 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"e·the·re·al

/əˈTHirēəl/

adjective

1. extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world synonyms: elegant, exquisite, perfect 

(Y/n) Avendale was perfect. 

Right? 

Oh how they could never be more wrong.

(Y/n) Avendale despised fate above all else. It controlled your life. From prophecies, to the red string itself, there was no escape from fate for (Y/n) Avendale.

With Merlin's blood running through your veins, the Wizarding World thought there was no other with more potential, power. 

In their eyes, there was no one more 

Ethereal. 

You didn't think life could get more complicated until a dark wizard rose to power once more.

When questions rise and sides chosen, you learn that war isn't just purely black and white. Evil and good.

 With your power in mind, a choice will be presented to you. A choice between two sides of a chess board. Between what is right, and what is easy. 

And dear god not even fate could change your mind. 

Follow (Y/n) Avendale through your years at Hogwarts. Through the hardships, and through the antics.

Watch (Y/n) and your struggle with the war between light and dark inside you. Who will you let win? 

Watch (Y/n) and her three best friends, Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott, and Draco Malfoy, try to keep their walls up. Keep them safe.

And watch how they fail. 

After all, you are the snake that's two sided."

FANDOM:HARRY POTTER [DRACO MALFOY]

~Review~

Moving away from the typical angst-filled Draco fanfics in which *dramatic turn of head* class, caste and money divides the star crossed lovers, this particular book has placed Draco and the reader in a situation of best friends with their two other partners-in-crime (not Crabbe and Goyle, gah), surprise surprise, Theodore Nott and Blaise Zabini. The book shows character development of not only the main character, but every side character as well. It shows into a perspective of Harry Potter where we would be able to love Draco without someone pointing out that he was evil. The main character/reader fits perfectly into the modified storyline of the Harry Potter books, so much so she might as well be an original character. The story also goes year by year, but greatly changed while keeping the basic details same. The updates are bit irregular, but it is currently undergoing editing, and the newer version definitely makes one want more of this new and original friend group where evil turns good under the tables.

STATUS:ONGOING

AU REVOIR!

-H