27 - MISCHIEF MANAGED

Story: | MISCHIEF MANAGED | James Potter V.S. Sirius Black by @fhreyachaes 

""Just look at her, James!" Sirius cried out exasperatedly

""Just look at her, James!" Sirius cried out exasperatedly. "Can't you see it? You're in love with her." 

 He shook his head stubbornly. "No, I love Lily." 

 "Get over yourself. It's always been Catherine, Prongs. Just look at her!" 

 And so he did just as Sirius did too. And in that moment, Catherine tipped her head back to laugh at whatever Lily told her, and James realized that it was true. He was in love with a girl he never expected to fall for. But it wasn't only him, Sirius too realized he had fallen for her. 

 ««•»» 

 Catherine Valentine had it all. She was exceptionally kind, beautiful, tall, a mischievous prankster, had a loud melodious laugh, belonged to a rich family, could care less about blood status despite being a pureblood, and an exquisite personality everyone loved.

 Oh, and let's not forget the heart of a certain Marauder. 

 Not one but two Marauders."

FANDOM:HARRY POTTER [JAMES POTTER, SIRIUS BLACK] (with OC)

~Review~

For fans of the oh-so-awesome Marauders Era, hallelujah my people! With this fic, you not only get a better cast than the movies (aren't they supposed to be the experts?), but you also get a two-in-one deal. This book certainly shows James and Sirius in a different light, which is pleasing to the eyes. A few potholes that don't quite fill up, like how do you not notice a girl that has been your crush's best friend for 4-5 years? But if we're willing to look past that, the storyline is solid and so is the love triangle. The ending is a bit tipsy (not sure if that's a word that can be applied in a non-drunk sense) but it all connects to our actual storyline in the end. Definitely a good read.

P.S-Don't forget to check out the sequel, | RECKLESS AND BRAVE | Draco Malfoy

STATUS:COMPLETED

CHEERIO!

-H