33 - amara

Story: amara :: irwin by @calavender

"he was an writer and she an artist. he was older but she didn't care. he was the most beautiful person she'd ever seen and her obsession was greater than either of them could imagine"

FANDOM:5 SECONDS OF SUMMER [5SOS, ASHTON IRWIN] (did you guys finally move on from luke? NEVER)

~Review~

I don't think I'm supposed to butt in, (sorry A) but Ashton Irwin + nail paint = heart palpitations.

Don't worry, H, I could never hate such a true interruption ;)

Alright guys let's get into this review (sorry it's been so freaking long)

Honestly the only way I can describe this story is beautifully, heartachingly simple.

It's a story that could be anyone's story. It could be the small rant one of your friends sends you, it could be the reason the person that accidentally bumps into in in the grocery store is having a bad day. It's a great story to read if you're looking for something on the shorter side but still has a whole, well-developed plot.

And maybe if you want to think about how crazy life is and grab a few tissues.

P.S-Check out the author's Luke fanfic (couldn't help it) stuck.

suggested by - good ol'@lover-of-mine (we love you)

STATUS:ONGOING

JAY-Z GET OFF MY LAWN,

-A