11 - Trouble

Story: Trouble [lrh] au by @_xamora

"Trouble.

In which the seventy-three-year-old Olivia finds old videotapes marked "trouble", which in one fell swoop take her back fifty-six years into the past, when she was the young rebel who was deported to a boarding school by her parents."

FANDOM:5 SECONDS OF SUMMER [5SOS, LUKE HEMMINGS]

~Review~

The idea of the book was a fresh breath of air, aside from the plot and the characters, the concept of introducing the story through a cassette made it so original. From then on, I, very frankly, thought that the author would just take the easy way and keep the prologue and epilogue as the present of the book (which was 2076), but the author went out and kept the recordings, the flashbacks and the present perfectly balanced, in a way that was, surprisingly, not confusing. The frequent mention of tears getting wiped from wrinkly skin reminded me of Titanic for some reason? But my odd thinking aside, the main story of the book was rather unique (in my experience) as well. Definitely worth every read and vote and more.

P.S-Give this girl some love and check out her other book, Quarantine as well.

suggested by - @lover-of-mine

STATUS:ONGOING

SEE YA LATER MAH BUOYS (these keep getting weirder, suggestions open)

-H